The track listing for the Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack has a bunch of bands you're probably gonna wanna pretend you don't like any more.
1) Where I Come From - Passion Pit
2) Bittersweet - Ellie Goulding
3) The Forgotten - Green Day
4) Fire In The Water - Feist
5) Everything And Nothing - The Boom Circuits
6) The Antidote - St. Vincent
7) Speak Up - POP ETC
8) Heart of Stone - Iko
9) Cover Your Tracks - A Boy and His Kite
10) Ghosts - ames Vincent McMorrow
11) All I’ve Ever Needed - Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12_ New For You - Reeve Carney
13) A Thousand Years (Part Two) - Christina Perri
14) Plus Que Ma Prope Vie - Carter Burwell
I think this is a good move on Green Day's part. Nothing like being on the Twilight soundtrack to remind people that you're not "Justin-fucking-Bieber". Between this, playing with Usher and No Doubt, and playing the "iHeartRadio" event, I think that Green Day is really trying to rediscover their punk rock roots.
It amazes me how such poorly made films with such cardboard cutout characters could garner a soundtrack filled with good artists for the most point. Its like putting whip cream on mold infested pastries and expecting everyone to be happy. Point being I enjoy hearing new songs but you can't stick a bad thing next to a pretty awesome thing and just hope if they haven't already balanced each other out than maybe more people will enjoy it.