heartsdivided
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sounds like the B52's?
07:54 PM on 10/05/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Why the fuck do people not make videos available for mobile?
It's on YouTube...?
07:55 PM on 10/05/12
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
While I agree that it's not a great song by any means, I'd still take this over, "kill the dj", and "oh love". Man, fuck those two songs.
08:18 PM on 10/05/12
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
Nothing is worse than kill the dj.

you obviously haven't heard "nightlife" from dos. you'll change your mind...trust me.
08:29 PM on 10/05/12
Nate Bennett
facebook.com/VinedresserBand
User Info.
This isn't typical Green Day, but I actually enjoyed this song. It's definitely not original by any means, but it's a nice feel-good jam. Considering that this project basically consists of 37 songs (between Uno, Dos & Tre), I would expect them to throw in a few "what the hell, let's try it" jams. This is probably one of them, but I actually dig it.

Then again, I'm not at all invested in this band emotionally... So maybe I'd be more upset if one of my favorite bands threw in an off-the-wall track like this one. Hmm.... I'm gonna go watch the video again.
08:30 PM on 10/05/12
Nourez
Here's to the Crazy Ones
User Info.
you obviously haven't heard "nightlife" from dos. you'll change your mind...trust me.
Decided to look it up. What the fuck did I just listen to?
08:42 PM on 10/05/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Oh wow...just when I thought maybe Dos would be better, this song comes out. I'm just so underwhelmed with everything they're releasing. None of it's exciting, just simple and boring. I liked that funky Lazy Bones clip that was released but my excitement for Dos is diminishing fast. AI and 21CB were such solid albums in my opinion and all these songs just seem like giant steps backwards.
This song is from "Uno!.."
08:43 PM on 10/05/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Once again, don't get all the hate for this. Sure it's not the best lyrically.. or musically for that matter, but it's a fun song. Same with "Kill The DJ."
08:44 PM on 10/05/12
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
Decided to look it up. What the fuck did I just listen to?

i said the same thing. how is it even possible for them to write something so awful?
08:46 PM on 10/05/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
This is just lazy. The band burned themselves out with epic concept songs/albums after 21st Century Breakdown. The band peaked with American Idiot and will probably take a hiatus by next year.
08:51 PM on 10/05/12
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
This song is pretty eh, though I do enjoy Uno quite a bit. I think the album's a nice return to light-hearted, fun Green Day. I honestly would've been disappointed if they attempted to continue the concept/epic album style after 21st Century Breakdown (which I thought was an ok album, but too many songs). American Idiot will probably always be my favorite Green Day album, no matter what they do. Still looking forward to Dos and Tre.
08:59 PM on 10/05/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
It's on YouTube...?
I do a solid amount of my internet browsing on a tablet/phone. I rarely get on a computer. It just doesn't make sense to me to not get more potential views on a video by clicking on a button.
09:09 PM on 10/05/12
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
User Info.
just listened. isnt too bad of a song, was expecting something god awful the way ppl are talking.

green day has many (MANY) songs that are way worse than this one.
09:28 PM on 10/05/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
c'mon jason...kill the dj is way worse than this shit
09:44 PM on 10/05/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
I think its safe to say Green Day were way in over their heads with these triple albums. They can do a lot better and they know it. You what I'd much rather hear tracks from the lost Cigarettes and Valentines album than these.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums