11:35 PM on 10/06/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
i like it its a chill song
07:04 AM on 10/07/12
rkjames1985
User Info.
Anything Green Day related on AP = 95% of the people slagging it off without actually listening to it / following the crowd.

Uno is a very enjoyable album, a solid 8/10. Troublemaker isn't their strongest song, but it is still stronger than a lot of crap that is out there. It is meant as a fun pop-rock album, and it is.
09:10 AM on 10/07/12
icantdecide
Registered Member
User Info.
All those audiences going nuts in the video really don't suit this song.
09:34 AM on 10/07/12
t3hmilkman923
This is where you need to be.
User Info.
Anything Green Day related on AP = 95% of the people slagging it off without actually listening to it / following the crowd.

Uno is a very enjoyable album, a solid 8/10. Troublemaker isn't their strongest song, but it is still stronger than a lot of crap that is out there. It is meant as a fun pop-rock album, and it is.
I salute you.
11:15 AM on 10/07/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Its still 10x better than Weezer's Troublemaker at least.

01:35 PM on 10/07/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Sounds like when I new band is starting in a garage and this is your first real song that you're all kinda chuffed with and play for your friends

Dirnt needs to do something with that hair!
01:39 PM on 10/07/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
This sounds like a song one of those bands indie bands from a car or phone commercial would write, and I think that's why i hate it.

Hahaha yes! One of my first thoughts. I thought it would fit in a car commercial!
Fast shots of the new VW Golf zooming around a winding mountain and finishing in the city or by the beach
03:01 PM on 10/07/12
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is the best song Green Day has ever written. The lyrics are so complex yet understandable. Original and technical.
Can't tell if you are serious or not. I hope you aren't cause calling this the best song the have ever written is just insulting to the entire ethos of the band.
03:53 PM on 10/07/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Can't tell if you are serious or not. I hope you aren't cause calling this the best song the have ever written is just insulting to the entire ethos of the band.

It's sarcasm brother
04:37 PM on 10/07/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Hehehehehe...
05:51 PM on 10/07/12
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.

Pretty much. I'm disappointed in the album but it's still solid and this is a fun song.
05:54 PM on 10/07/12
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
User Info.

Agreed. While this is the worst song on the album, it's not terrible. The album as a whole is great though. An extremely fun listen.
07:18 PM on 10/07/12
spooky2k
'something witty'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

8 out of 10 is being SUPER generous. It's a 5 at most. Troublemaker is exactly the kind of crap that is out there. If it's meant as a fun pop-rock album, they sure miss the mark. They've never sounded more bored. Don't believe me? Look at Billy Joe in the video. He could be sleeping.

Don't encourage!

Sounds like when I new band is starting in a garage and this is your first real song that you're all kinda chuffed with and play for your friends

Dirnt needs to do something with that hair!
Green Day have about two decades on that new band starting in a garage. Let's not give them a pass because you think they sound a little bit better than amateur.

Pretty much. I'm disappointed in the album but it's still solid and this is a fun song.
If you're disappointed, that means it's not solid. Solid = good and/or strong. Neither of those things describe Uno.

Agreed. While this is the worst song on the album, it's not terrible. The album as a whole is great though. An extremely fun listen.
Yes, it is terrible.

I fear for your sanity. This is Green Day at their absolute laziest. The more I hear, the more I think they're laughing at anyone who buys these albums.

Very disappointed.
08:18 PM on 10/07/12
t3hmilkman923
This is where you need to be.
User Info.
8 out of 10 is being SUPER generous. It's a 5 at most. Troublemaker is exactly the kind of crap that is out there. If it's meant as a fun pop-rock album, they sure miss the mark. They've never sounded more bored. Don't believe me? Look at Billy Joe in the video. He could be sleeping.

Don't encourage!

Green Day have about two decades on that new band starting in a garage. Let's not give them a pass because you think they sound a little bit better than amateur.

If you're disappointed, that means it's not solid. Solid = good and/or strong. Neither of those things describe Uno.

Yes, it is terrible.

I fear for your sanity. This is Green Day at their absolute laziest. The more I hear, the more I think they're laughing at anyone who buys these albums.

Very disappointed.
oh, everyone, all of our opinions are wrong and his is right. sorry about the mix up.
08:59 PM on 10/07/12
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
User Info.

Don't encourage!

Yes, it is terrible.

Very disappointed.
Hey dude

Shut the fuck up

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums