Username
Password
UK News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 106.
06:06 PM on 10/05/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Two of the most annoying artists to come from the UK in recent years all merged into one post and a song? Shudderinghell.
06:08 PM on 10/05/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you bitches are 12 stfu
06:15 PM on 10/05/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Two of the most annoying artists to come from the UK in recent years all merged into one post and a song? Shudderinghell.
This, this, this.
06:25 PM on 10/05/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Ed is tight as hell, fuck y'all.
06:51 PM on 10/05/12
CrypticHistory
User Info.
Ed is a pretty decent lyricist though, you have to give him that. I've only heard like four songs from him and they were all catchy and somewhat meaningful. It's too bad his fans are obnoxious, because I think that's why a lot of people are predisposed to lump him in with non-artists like One Direction.
06:57 PM on 10/05/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Ed is a pretty decent lyricist though, you have to give him that. I've only heard like four songs from him and they were all catchy and somewhat meaningful. It's too bad his fans are obnoxious, because I think that's why a lot of people are predisposed to lump him in with non-artists like One Direction.
All of this just says "middle of the road" to me, to be honest. Haha, which is what I'm sure you weren't trying to say. Maybe his mediocrity just can't be overcome!
06:59 PM on 10/05/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
motherfucker looks like ron weasley and shit.
07:04 PM on 10/05/12
stolenfromrock
User Info.
All of this just says "middle of the road" to me, to be honest. Haha, which is what I'm sure you weren't trying to say. Maybe his mediocrity just can't be overcome!
Seeing him perform is what turned my opinion around. He is unbelievably talented.
07:06 PM on 10/05/12
CrypticHistory
User Info.

No, that seems about right. I certainly wasn't trying to say he was the greatest lyricist of our generation lol. I just mean there's a huge difference between his lyrics and other pop artists such as One Direction. Listen to his song "A-Team". The lyrics aren't mediocre, but they aren't amazing. They're decent. That was what I was originally trying to say, haha...
07:06 PM on 10/05/12
greyhoundbus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
why is this news?
07:11 PM on 10/05/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Seeing him perform is what turned my opinion around. He is unbelievably talented.
He's put in a lot of work to his art and I respect that, but I cannot stand his music one bit.
No, that seems about right. I certainly wasn't trying to say he was the greatest lyricist of our generation lol. I just mean there's a huge difference between his lyrics and other pop artists such as One Direction. Listen to his song "A-Team". The lyrics aren't mediocre, but they aren't amazing. They're decent. That was what I was originally trying to say, haha...
"Crumbling like pastry" makes me cringe so badly every time I hear it, but I know what you mean.
07:20 PM on 10/05/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Ed Sheera is terrible though. 1D is better than him.
07:50 PM on 10/05/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
I've got respect for 1D for making kid friendly songs about getting bitches.

qoty
08:07 PM on 10/05/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
They're the ones with the annoying song that is like "That's what makes you beautiful" right?

So fucking awful.

How is this girl beautiful just for not knowing she is? What? She has no confidence or something? She has low self-esteem and that's why you think she's beautiful? What the fuck do people listen to that shit for...
08:18 PM on 10/05/12
HollywoodAbalze
doog it
User Info.
Ed Sheeran is legit as fuck
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music