AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:08 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Small tour around the holidays. Has some east coast and Midwest. Dates in the next few weeks.
10:02 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
l1c2m3
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
01:42 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
Montreal, Canada
Male - 21 Years Old
We actually played with LMTF and Ice Nine Kills recently!

If your a fan of these bands you will enjoy Of Temples from Montreal!

If you enjoyed it support by liking on facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/oftemples

There are more videos and songs on the youtube page!
07:28 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 19 Years Old

Was really praying for some east coast dates. So disappointed. This line up in INSANE.
07:35 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected

Was really praying for some east coast dates. So disappointed. This line up in INSANE.

im pretty sure there will be more lmtf dates when the ap tour gets out of the east coast. I was told like moths was doing some headlining dates in the Midwest and east coast. Maybe not with this lineup though.
07:46 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Ryancalwave
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Really stoked to hear LMTF new songs, one sounded great live
08:29 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 19 Years Old
im pretty sure there will be more lmtf dates when the ap tour gets out of the east coast. I was told like moths was doing some headlining dates in the Midwest and east coast. Maybe not with this lineup though.

I figured. I'd like to see LMTF. They're one of my favorites, but the AP tour date is the same night as the Front Bottoms show so I chose TFB :/
11:55 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
Toronto, Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
SUUUUUPER stoked for this. Like Moths, The Plot In You, Ice Nine Kills are all awesome and Horizons getting in on a 2 of 5 on this is so great for them. Rad music, rad dudes.

We actually played with LMTF and Ice Nine Kills recently!

If your a fan of these bands you will enjoy Of Temples from Montreal!

If you enjoyed it support by liking on facebook :

There are more videos and songs on the youtube page!

Yo dawg!

Had no idea you played in Of Temples! Legit shit. Saw Heavyweight Division at RockFest for literally 2minutes. That shit has so much potential to be big. End of Crisis are rad dudes, Drag The Lake obviously the same. Excited for you guys to hit Ontario/Quebec. Let me know if you need a place to crash out in St.Catharines/Niagara.

-Rock The Walls
11:40 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
andrewa5
Montreal, Canada
Male - 21 Years Old
SUUUUUPER stoked for this. Like Moths, The Plot In You, Ice Nine Kills are all awesome and Horizons getting in on a 2 of 5 on this is so great for them. Rad music, rad dudes.

Yo dawg!

Had no idea you played in Of Temples! Legit shit. Saw Heavyweight Division at RockFest for literally 2minutes. That shit has so much potential to be big. End of Crisis are rad dudes, Drag The Lake obviously the same. Excited for you guys to hit Ontario/Quebec. Let me know if you need a place to crash out in St.Catharines/Niagara.

-Rock The Walls
Thanks man its much appreciated! However I think we are just doing the Quebec dates for the tour I believe! If we do end up hitting up that area though, I will gladly take you up on your offer its much appreciated!
Thanks again dude!
01:52 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
hope this swings by the Chi.. I like Plot and Like Moths and never got to see either
04:59 AM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
Toronto, Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
Thanks man its much appreciated! However I think we are just doing the Quebec dates for the tour I believe! If we do end up hitting up that area though, I will gladly take you up on your offer its much appreciated!
Thanks again dude!

Anytime dude. Let me know if you ever need help booking any stuff Ontario-wise! What shows are you hitting in the MTL this fall? I'm going to cover SS, AA, MMF, AILD in December.

Also, w/ AP Tour ending in late November i'd say LMTF takes a "Thanksgiving Week" break considering they'll have been on the road 40ish days (for AP Tour) before doing this pre-Xmas run!

-Rock The Walls
05:57 AM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 21 Years Old
Hey RockTheWalls I "manage" a band called Gohma here in Oklahoma and we're starting to plan a tour well we are getting lots of requests to hit Canada so we're starting to save to hit up there but I was wanting to know what Local Bands you think are good that we'd be good with we sound along the lines of Veil of Maya mixed with The Contortionist and sorry guys that it's nothing about this tour lol
06:10 AM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 21 Years Old
And just checked out of temples! I dig the shit out of that! Like for real that's some bad ass shit!
03:56 PM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
andrewa5
Montreal, Canada
Male - 21 Years Old
Hey RockTheWalls I "manage" a band called Gohma here in Oklahoma and we're starting to plan a tour well we are getting lots of requests to hit Canada so we're starting to save to hit up there but I was wanting to know what Local Bands you think are good that we'd be good with we sound along the lines of Veil of Maya mixed with The Contortionist and sorry guys that it's nothing about this tour lol

Hey dude, send me a link to check out some songs cause im a big fan of Veil of Maya!
My band is influenced by them as well, check us out and let me know what you think!
04:00 PM on 10/21/12 
User Info.
andrewa5
Montreal, Canada
Male - 21 Years Old
And just checked out of temples! I dig the shit out of that! Like for real that's some bad ass shit!

Thank you very much ! I really appreciate you checking us out! only saw the other part after haha so ignore my initial post (except do send me a link) :P

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets