Username
Password
The Ataris News - Page 18
Displaying posts 255 - 264 of 264.
07:28 AM on 10/10/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
He's selling the gear he threw on eBay now.
Oh snap.
10:29 AM on 10/10/12
Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
ummmm
06:45 PM on 10/10/12
allthruwinter
What do I stand for?
User Info.
If I was in that crowd, I would've thrown the first bottle in view at Kris' head. Who the fuck behaves like that? I'm embarrassed for their drummer, that crowd, I'm not embarrassed for Roe, what a pile of manure.
06:52 PM on 10/10/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
If I was in that crowd, I would've thrown the first bottle in view at Kris' head. Who the fuck behaves like that? I'm embarrassed for their drummer, that crowd, I'm not embarrassed for Roe, what a pile of manure.
I get what your saying but the reaction to throw a bottle would of been just as immature. I mean not liking something and deciding the best option is to throw something is basically what happened here.
11:56 AM on 10/12/12
hellogorgeous
two up two down
User Info.
Funniest thing I've seen in awhile
12:30 PM on 10/12/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
When you act like a 3 year old child on stage, you deserve to get your ass beat. Thats what I would have done If i were that drummer. also, make him pay for a new kit since he smashed it up although Im sure he's probably endorsed and gets a new one anyway.
06:32 AM on 10/13/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
If you thought Billie Joe Armstrong was an asshole and immature on stage, you need to watch this and reconsider that judgement.

I also hate that in the end his excuse for all of this is because it's "rock and roll."
09:33 AM on 10/13/12
Shunketsu
haxxxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shitty band for even shittier people.
01:16 AM on 10/16/12
beatsbybuy663
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Teens and young adults will love karaoke as well. http://www.beatsbydrecheapofficials.com/ They will feel almost like adults when they are out for an evening enjoying good food, the company of friends, and the laughter that karaoke inspirsdsf sdfes. Parents can be assured that their children are out participating in safe activities and that they are having harmless fun. http://www.beatsbydrecheapofficials.com/ Karaoke can be a great way for teens to Cheap Beats by Dre continue to develop confidence and self-esteem as they try new things in front of cheap dr dre beats people. There is no better time than during the teenage years to experiment and be silly.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests