Username
Password

10:36 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Have done them probably 10 times. I'm done with them now. I've learned everything i can from them. I would definitely reccomend them though. Truely does open up your eyes/mind to things you might otherwise never think about.
06:08 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
What kind of things does it make you think about? Like, would you say you've learned things relevant to your life today (examples possible?), or you just thought of some really weird fucking things due to being messed up? I just don't even know what to expect.
you think about life in general, your existence, why you exist...it kind of depends on the setting you do them in though, and how much you do. If you take 1.5g and walk around outside, you'll most likely just be amazed at nature, and the world around us, and you'll laugh at how everyone is running around in a rush trying to maintain their busy schedules, missing out on such beauty. It helps you appreciate the simple things.

Also, if you take some and just watch a movie, you'll disect the movie and try to figure out the greater meaning. For example, i watched district 9 the first time i took some, and was relating it to slavery and the civil war, haha.

I think the more you do (say 2.5+) the more internal your thought process gets. You won't want to talk as much as you'll want to just ponder. Some thoughts about existence and everything can lead to some pretty dark thinking, but you just have to be strong-minded and remember that you're just on shrooms...which is fairly easy to do, in my opinion.
06:46 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I've only done them twice but both times were enjoyable. The second time was the best cause one of my best friend's offered to drive me around to look at christmas lights. It was so fun and I had these prism glasses to wear which made it even more awesome. I really have no way of explaining what mushrooms feel like to me. The only thing I will say is they taste like fucking cheerios to me ahaha
Really? Cause they taste/smell like feet or dirty socks to me, haha.
08:18 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Yep I know its weird but that's what they taste like to me.
Weird. At least that means they taste better to you, haha. I could hardly get them down.
10:02 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Eating mushrooms and watching Planet Earth is one of the greatest experiences one can have.
I had 1 1/2 psilocybin pills and watched Disney's Oceans with some friends while listening to the entire Pink Floyd album and it was insane. I'm pretty sure it was Pink Floyd...might have been The Doors or the Beatles. It was a while ago. It was probably the best "drug" experience i've had.
10:08 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Lol Pink Floyd and shrooms go together like milk and cookies. Interesting though, I've heard mixed things about the pills. Might have to someday try them. Where did you get them from?
I got em' from someone who knew someone that was going to school for chemical engineering. So they made them. Way better than shrooms to me. I've only done it once though. Never had the opportunity again.
09:35 AM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Everyone should listen to mgmt's oracular spectacular while tripping in a forest. That shit fits everything do perfect when tripping. Especially the handshake, 4th dimensional transition. Listening to that in a forest after eating 1 and a half 8ths was seriously my favorite shroom experience.

damnnn, 4g+ would just be downright nuts.
06:34 AM on 02/07/14 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
^She's speaking shroom.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music