GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Yes!
09:42 AM on 10/09/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I love Listen and Forgive, but I'm really hoping they go back to the faster stuff. Stoked either way.
09:49 AM on 10/09/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Can't wait
10:07 AM on 10/09/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Good!
10:11 AM on 10/09/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Wondering if this stuff will be faster or not. I remember an interview they did for L&F last year where they said their ealry works were typically written in the winter and had a more aggressive vibe than L&F, which was written mostly in the spring/summer. Either way I am excited to hear new music.
10:49 AM on 10/09/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
Wondering if this stuff will be faster or not. I remember an interview they did for L&F last year where they said their ealry works were typically written in the winter and had a more aggressive vibe than L&F, which was written mostly in the spring/summer. Either way I am excited to hear new music.

I find that kind of odd. I would think it would be the opposite, but I guess when you're writing an album in the winter, you're really writing it for the spring/summer and vice versa since that's when it typically ends up releasing.
11:07 AM on 10/09/12
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
I find that kind of odd. I would think it would be the opposite, but I guess when you're writing an album in the winter, you're really writing it for the spring/summer and vice versa since that's when it typically ends up releasing.

It makes sense to me - summer is more about relaxing, chilling with friends, etc. to me, where winter is more the season I actually get shit done. So, to write downtempo, non-aggressive music in summer and faster-paced music in winter makes sense.

Either way, I'm super excited about new Transit. I don't care what they do because I know I will love it.
11:17 AM on 10/09/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
It makes sense to me - summer is more about relaxing, chilling with friends, etc. to me, where winter is more the season I actually get shit done. So, to write downtempo, non-aggressive music in summer and faster-paced music in winter makes sense.

Either way, I'm super excited about new Transit. I don't care what they do because I know I will love it.
Yeah, that makes sense too. I see summer as a time for upbeat to blare in the car, but everyone has their own idea of what it means. Either way, definitely stoked for some new Transit.
11:22 AM on 10/09/12
MJSchmidt
User Info.
I forget Tim's rationale for explaining it, but I am almost positive that was the wording he used. I would have to do some investigating to verify that.
11:37 AM on 10/09/12
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Boom.
11:38 AM on 10/09/12
MJSchmidt
User Info.
I did a quick scan on AP and could not find the interview I was thinking of, but I did pull up the release dates. For the most part, prior releases were in the spring/summer. Obviously, L&F was in the fall, but I am pretty sure it was written in the late spring and recorded in the summer. They signed with Rise and toured most of the winter, I believe. Regardless, I am excited to hear what they come up with next. I would like a good mix of Stay Home and L&fF, personally.
11:59 AM on 10/09/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
I did a quick scan on AP and could not find the interview I was thinking of, but I did pull up the release dates. For the most part, prior releases were in the spring/summer. Obviously, L&F was in the fall, but I am pretty sure it was written in the late spring and recorded in the summer. They signed with Rise and toured most of the winter, I believe. Regardless, I am excited to hear what they come up with next. I would like a good mix of Stay Home and L&fF, personally.
It's all good haha. I just started getting into them this year and started with Listen & Forgive and Stay Home, so I could definitely get behind a mix of those two.
12:20 PM on 10/09/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
i'm excited to hear the new stuff as long as it sounds more diverse than L&F. not that i didn't like it but most songs blended together which bored me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests