Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
03:10 PM on 10/10/12
ben mears
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm assuming lazy bones is a pulp fiction reference?
03:19 PM on 10/10/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
That doesn't really change the fact that I hadn't seen it before and neither had 12 other people. Go find something else to worry about.
03:45 PM on 10/10/12
ibanez966
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That doesn't really change the fact that I hadn't seen it before and neither had 12 other people. Go find something else to worry about.
Ok I'll find something else.

You spelled "illegal" wrong in your user title.
04:04 PM on 10/10/12
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Getting tired of seeing Green Day news. The idea of 3 records in so short a time is cool in theory, but its becoming overwhelming
05:14 PM on 10/10/12
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
User Info.
Everything I've heard from Dos so far, with the exception of Nightlife, sounds amazing. I definitely think it will be better than Uno, and I actually love that album.
05:24 PM on 10/10/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Yeah, I get it your an asshole. You win the Internet. Good job, now you can go back to your day job of being self-righteous and better then everyone else. Thanks so much for letting me know how much better you are than me. I'm so glad that your on ap.net so let everyone know that a song had been reposted. I'm sorry that I this site offended you so much by daring to post a song a second time. Make sure to call Green Day and send my apologies to them as well. The last thing I wanted to do was offend you by submitting a link. Congrats on being one of the biggest douches I have ever encountered. You are the king.
05:46 PM on 10/10/12
Fox83
User Info.
Getting tired of seeing Green Day news. The idea of 3 records in so short a time is cool in theory, but its becoming overwhelming

I wish I was forunate enough to turn down too much awesome.

But seroiusly, Uno! was a little underwhelming but solid. I've heard about 80% of Dos! and I've enjoyed it much more.
06:20 PM on 10/10/12
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
I thought of Give Me Novacaine, for some reason.
10:44 AM on 10/11/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
Yeah, I get it your an asshole. You win the Internet. Good job, now you can go back to your day job of being self-righteous and better then everyone else. Thanks so much for letting me know how much better you are than me. I'm so glad that your on ap.net so let everyone know that a song had been reposted. I'm sorry that I this site offended you so much by daring to post a song a second time. Make sure to call Green Day and send my apologies to them as well. The last thing I wanted to do was offend you by submitting a link. Congrats on being one of the biggest douches I have ever encountered. You are the king.
Holy crap hahahaha
08:39 PM on 10/11/12
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
Zummy pulled a Kris Roe
08:52 PM on 10/11/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
My next move is to throw drums at him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE