AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ABSOLUTExclusive: Glocca Morra Song Premiere

Posted by - 10:53 AM on 10/10/12
A bunch of us over here on AP.net are big fans of Glocca Morra, so we're extremely pleased to bring you a new track from the band today. The song is called "The Void" and it's off the band's new EP, An Obscure Moon Lighting An Obscure World which drops next week. Don't forget to pre-order the album if you haven't already. You can stream the track on their AP.net profile or in the replies. Give it a listen and let us know what you think.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
10:54 AM on 10/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
The Void
11:29 AM on 10/10/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
good band, but kinda overrated
11:40 AM on 10/10/12
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
Liking this on first listen.
11:51 AM on 10/10/12
Modern Leper
what?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best band alive.
12:12 PM on 10/10/12
spaghettti
@asrvtnik
User Info.
sounds so good!
12:31 PM on 10/10/12
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
good shit. never fail to impress.
01:30 PM on 10/10/12
dlaug
good morning, vietnam
User Info.
Wow. For 6 songs, I'm getting pretty excited to hear this. Just Married is definitely near the top of my year-of list so far. Not to mention, I prefer this type of GM, similar to what was on Ghoul Intentions, to what was on Just Married.
02:52 PM on 10/10/12
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
This might be a terribly-obvious question, but are there members of Snowing in this band?
02:58 PM on 10/10/12
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
This might be a terribly-obvious question, but are there members of Snowing in this band?
yes i believe nate is/was in both bands
06:32 PM on 10/10/12
tucanben
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good to seem the back at it. just married was great, cant wait for this. love how AP is about these guys.
09:27 PM on 10/10/12
wall e
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
User Info.
I'm not listening to any of these until the full EP is out
03:30 AM on 10/11/12
alexpoopy
I wait in 4/4 time.
User Info.
Just Married was amazing and this looks like it's gonna be awesome. Band needs more love.
02:11 AM on 10/16/12
beatsbybuy663
User Info.
08:19 PM on 10/17/12
yuanadmin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I probably will care more to match all my gear than to actually learn the sport. I can see Belstaff Jackets Outlet
it now… I wake up and do my hair, put on all my matching gear, and go down to the lodge by the fire- look around- and decide I am the best damned dressed boarder of them all. Unfortunately, that will get me no where on the slopes.
So while I think ahead to my near future days of boarding, I started to think that I may need a cute bag to go along with my experience (yes, another excuse to buy a bag). When I imagine myself at a Ski Lodge this winter, I see myself carrying the new Belstaff Jackets
Soho Large Ski Hobo[/b]. Although white is so hard to keep sparkling clean, I still would opt for the white hobo which is trimmed in light and soft rabbit fur. The rest of the Belstaff Jackets UK
is made from quilted Signature fabric and has a posh tab with magnetic snap and dogleash closure. Once you open up this beauty, you will find fabric lining, a zip pocket, and a multi-function pocket. Dimensions are 15 1/4″ for the strap and 14 1/4 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) overall. Don’t be fooled, this is quite the big bag. If you want to look posh on the slopes (rather in the lodge), buy this bag in black, brown, or white for $498 via Belstaff Leather Jacket

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos