Password

06:26 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
I like this, i will play a song or two

awesome! let us know where we can find your station online and we'll link it on our facebook and stuff.
09:40 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 25 Years Old
oh, new band.
09:44 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old

yeaaaah, i'm in a couple bands... i have a problem. haha. this band opened for Frankie Muniz's band the other night. that was funny.
11:31 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 25 Years Old
yeaaaah, i'm in a couple bands... i have a problem. haha. this band opened for Frankie Muniz's band the other night. that was funny.
frankie muniz is a surprisingly nice guy haha. his old band played at my college last fall.
11:49 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
frankie muniz is a surprisingly nice guy haha. his old band played at my college last fall.

yeah he is pretty awesome. we hung out with for awhile after the show. nice dude, indeed.
04:00 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
skanal1
London
Male - 20 Years Old
awesome! let us know where we can find your station online and we'll link it on our facebook and stuff.
cool will do, i'll reply on this thread after the show is up. im a bit busy this month but it should be a regular thing in november
04:38 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
NJ
Male
I've always thought it would be rad to host punk radio. Local bands is the way to go, and getting -short- interviews of bands that have some momentum in campus or in your community. They'll tell people to listen to them on your radio station, cross-advertising. play as wide a variety of punk as you can, top 10 stuff, deep cuts, thrash to scream... everybody knows the genre is huge, use it to your advantage.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd get a velvety smooth voice.

top 10 punk? that's an oxymoron. lol
01:49 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
Malden, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
I had a show all 4 years of college an you have two ways to go, play songs that will appease most of the campus or play songs that you enjoy. If you can somehow find a healthy balance between those then you'll really have something especially if you can blend the two seamlessly, if not just play music that you and your friends will enjoy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos