Tory-loving Royalist
User Info.
un. f***ing. real.
11:21 AM on 10/11/12
cappslock
Tory-loving Royalist
User Info.
I'll take Surrender, Cities, and Friendship over this any day

And unless I have been listening to too much post-rock / shoegaze lately that my tastes have changed I really think most of you will agree with me once the honeymoon period is over.

Its good, nothing more, nothing less
Obligatory thread troll is obligatory. Thank you for your input, now go back to shoegazing.
08:07 PM on 10/11/12
cappslock
Tory-loving Royalist
User Info.
That's now I feel about the synths on "cities". The songs on "cities" that have synths are the weakest songs on that album. So far, the synths on this album are freakin great. I love em. Really well done IMO
THIS THIS THIS THIS. I mean, the synths sounded so dumb first few listens of Cities, they only really grew with time (at least for me. did *anyone* feel like Reclusion was an Anberlin song at first?). Electronic integration, nay, production period on this album is flawless. This is what I want my rock music to sound like. And I 100% guarantee that every song on this album will absolutely kill live.
08:12 AM on 10/12/12
cappslock
Tory-loving Royalist
User Info.
Orpheum/Modern Age/God, Drugs & Sex is just as good as Inevitable/Dismantle.Repair/*Fin.

Listening to those 3 songs straight down were 50% of the reason I loved Cities so much. Obviously the vibe's different on this album, but I absolutely think those hold up to that standard.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums