AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Bayside News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Bayside Post Billy Joel Cover

Posted by - 08:34 AM on 10/15/12
Listen to Bayside's cover of Billy Joel's "Moving Out (Anthony’s Song)" in the replies. Read a message from the band below.
Message from the BandIf you don’t know by now, we will be self releasing an record of all covers next week. After our current tour with Taking Back Sunday we’re going to head home to NYC for a few months to start writing and record our next album. Since we’ll be a little under the radar for a bit while we work on that, we wanted to put together a release that we could give to you, our fans, while we’re locked up for a few months.

This is a very special release for us. We’re very proud to say that we have taken it completely into our own hands this time. From conception to release, the 4 members of Bayside have moved this release along. We have been responsible for the funding, planning, recording, marketing and release of the record all on our own. We really wanted to take a handful of songs that have inspired us as a band on our musical journey and share them with our fans. We hope that everyone enjoys these songs as much as we enjoyed working on them.

We have the greatest fans in the world. We want to thank everyone for all of their support after all these years. We ask for your support again.

The record will only be available physically through us via our webstore and on tour and digitally via iTunes and Amazon.

We’re offering some excellent pre-order packages through the webstore right now. Most of the packages give you the new EP, a signed poster and a sticker for free. All you’re paying for is the shirt, sweatshirt, polo shirt, hat or scarf and you get the rest for nothing.

If the packages don’t catch your eye, you can get the record digitally starting October 23rd for only $5.

Thank you guys for being the best fans in music.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41
08:34 AM on 10/15/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
[sc=63476059]63476059[/sc]
08:41 AM on 10/15/12
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Alright, I wanted to hate this. But this is actually pretty badass. This band gets better with age. A rarity these days. Mad love to Anthony and the boys.
08:43 AM on 10/15/12
kissy0560
i am the walrus
User Info.
i absolutely love this cover and can't wait to hear the whole album. damn.
08:45 AM on 10/15/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Please let this be played live at the New York shows
08:57 AM on 10/15/12
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
Amazing cover. Well done boys.
08:58 AM on 10/15/12
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
I am not a Bayside fan, and very skeptical of this cover and the Elvis Costello one. I must say though, I enjoyed this cover, very well done.
09:06 AM on 10/15/12
jornor
RVA
User Info.
Alright, I wanted to hate this. But this is actually pretty badass. This band gets better with age. A rarity these days. Mad love to Anthony and the boys.

Ya bayside is badass
09:09 AM on 10/15/12
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
User Info.
Needs more pianos.
09:10 AM on 10/15/12
PigDestroyer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"We’re very proud to say that we have taken it completely into our own hands this time. From conception to release, the 4 members of Bayside have moved this release along."

wow, congrats on playing 4 cover songs and getting them on itunes. such a massive undertaking
09:10 AM on 10/15/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
Trading in his Chevy for a Cadillac-ac-ac-ac-ac
09:13 AM on 10/15/12
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
I really like this.
09:16 AM on 10/15/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
My dad used to play this song around the house on weekends when I was young. It was one of the first songs I ever knew all the words to. And I love this cover. Good for Bayside for already being a band I love and just increasing the level of awesome.
09:18 AM on 10/15/12
jornor
RVA
User Info.
Trading in his Chevy for a Cadillac-ac-ac-ac-ac
hahaha
09:19 AM on 10/15/12
jornor
RVA
User Info.
My dad used to play this song around the house on weekends when I was young. It was one of the first songs I ever knew all the words to. And I love this cover. Good for Bayside for already being a band I love and just increasing the level of awesome.
+5

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version