|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Death centric, centered around death. Originally it was spelled "Deathcentrik," but "death" was changed to "deth" tributively to Megadeth.
2. How did this band get started?
The band was started by Død Beverte as a hobby band out of high school.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Behemoth, Black Sabbath, Burzum, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Deathstars, Dimmu Borgir, Mayhem, Nine Inch Nails, and Throbbing Gristle to name a few.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Any band that makes music for the right reasons!
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because the music is unique, it's something people haven't heard until they've heard Dethcentrik.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Michael Jordan from his time playing with the Chicago Bulls.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Friends, family, and people who've helped promote us, meaning you guys would be mentioned!
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The money-based nature it runs on; it would be based on art.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Død being told he smelled like rotten meat while he was covered in blood.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
AP.net means that a lot of underground music will get exposure it deserves and that music will have a shot.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Life Down the Toilet.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Anywhere there's someone to visit. Visiting friends and family are the reason to travel.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Progressive rock, because it was what Død's dad listened to. 90s music, Gorillaz.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to fix the world, because then everything would be perfect and no one would need anything else.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Drenching in blood.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We're actually pretty normal people.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
It can be too commercial; I think we could utilize the radio, but it honestly depends on what the next big "genre" is going to be.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Go to college (or maybe the band is free time to school?), play video games (Killing Floor is fucking awesome), hanging out with friends.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |