Username
Password
Birthdays News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Birthdays
Inside AP.net

Happy Birthday Nate VanDame!

Posted by: Christian Wagner (10/25/12)
Happy birthday to Nathan VanDame of Hit The Lights!

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
05:48 PM on 10/25/12
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what a cool cat he is!
06:10 PM on 10/25/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Happy Birthday Mr. VanDame!

06:16 PM on 10/25/12
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.

Hahahaha that gif
06:29 PM on 10/25/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Is that his real last name?

I could see those guys giving themselves funny last names.
08:30 PM on 10/25/12
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Happy birthday, Nate.
08:52 PM on 10/25/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Happy Birthday Nate!!!!
10:15 PM on 10/25/12
DisenShaanted
User Info.
Love Nate and his adorable asian gf. At least I think that's his gf.
12:32 AM on 10/26/12
_thisisme*
www.killferelli.com
User Info.
Happy birthday man!
01:06 AM on 10/26/12
NickHTL
User Info.

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.
08:06 AM on 10/26/12
quickandsilver
User Info.
He's not in the band anymore. Happy birthday!
06:51 PM on 11/21/12
Miami Heats Sna
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It has been a year since Miami Heats Snapback I published my article, “Breaking SEO Myths Part One: The SEO Expert.” My perspective has changed since this time last year. Miami Heats Snapback Hats I realize that everyone out there with an SEO blog is just trying to shoulder their own way into the industry, and I won’t begrudge them that. Miami Heat Hats Everyone is just looking for their own way to make it big.
Take NFL Snapback Hats Rand and SEOMoz, for example. As popular as the guy’s blog is, you’d think he was Danny Sullivan’s firstborn. You’d also think that he must be raking in the dough. Well, if he is, he’s doing it elsewhere. NBA Snapback Hats The whole “no secrets” motto kind of backfires when you post an estimate of annual earnings everyone sees how little you make. Someone out Milwaukee Bucks Snapback Hats there is going to kiss some butt over how wonderfully transparent SEOMoz has been, but to those of us not posturing ourselves Philadelphia Eagles Snapback Hats to advance through his good graces, it’s just a clever marketing ploy.
Disclosure is Oklahoma City Thunder Snapback Hats his niche. It’s how he’s going to make a name for himself in the space. Politicians do the same thing. Everyone has an angle. Half of the responses I read to New England Patriots Snapback Hats my article last year were extremely defensive, and the other half found it in themselves to admit to at least some level of agreement. Orlando Magic Snapback Hats The article was misunderstood, however, if it was taken to mean that I disapprove of all SEO firms.
In Baltimore Ravens Snapback Hats order to be “fair and biased” (quote from Randy Galloway), let’s divide SEOs into four primary categories: Notice that yet again, Oakland Raiders Snapback Hats I have not placed anyone under negative scrutiny. I’m one of those people who hold a severe dislike for negative political campaigning. Buffalo Bills Snapback Hats An honorable person should try to make a name for himself by slandering another. When considering the state of the industry, it Pittsburgh Steelers Snapback Hats appears quite healthy and full of opportunity for the SEO Worker Bee. New Orleans Saints Snapback Hats There continue to be plenty of websites and companies in need of real assistance.
And though Chicago Bears Snapback Hats I couldn’t say for certain, it would appear that the SEO Scam Artists are enjoying this season as long as they stay ahead of the curve. BlogBee Hybrids are likely to enjoy moderate success or more as well. Cleveland Browns Snapback Hats The only section of the search engine optimization industry that seems to be flailing its arms belongs to the SEO Blogaholics. Dallas Cowboys Snapback Hats These are the ones to whom last year’s article was intended, and they continue to be the ones spinning information for a living. I have a few blogs out there.
I have nothing against blogs. Denver Broncos Snapback Hats But writing a blog about an industry doesn’t make me an expert in that industry. It gives me the appearance of expertise. This is the game SEO Blogaholics continue to play, Detroit Lions Snapback Hats and they continue to detract from the respectability of the industry. As I stated at the beginning, I won't begrudge the Blogaholics their right to spam the planet. Green Bay Packers Snapback Hats I understand how hard it is to penetrate the inner sanctum of success. Still, when all is said and done, I wonder whose careers will stand the test of time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests