1. Superstar Draft 11/5 during RAW
2. Championship Tournament to start 11/12/12
3. GM (last light) will create story lines based on the happenings of the initial championship tournament
4. 2 RAW events per month, 1 PPV every 5-6 weeks (roughly)
1. M.Lee (David, dl9939) - CM Punk, Shane O'Mac
2. christopherTM - Daniel Bryan, JBL
3. AradiantSunrise (Bryan, Bryodos) - Edge, Drew McIntyre
4. DaveFeelsRight - Shawn Michaels, Ken Shamrock
5. BrokenParachute (John, Jlopiano44) - Brock Lesnar, Cactus Jack
6. Nolessthanblink (Erik, ICanMakeAMess11) - Triple H, Christian
7. Schlotty (Brandon, PandaTitMalk69)- The Rock (Attitude Era), John Cena
8. xslamfistx (Kevin, xYTHCxBEATDOWN) - Stone Cold Steve Austin (Attitude Era), Bret Hart
9. ChokeyChicken (Chad, CozySocks) - Chris Jericho (Attitude Era), Dolph Ziggler
10. LivingTheLyrics (Cam, BorkLaysHer) - The Undertaker, Heath Slater
11. Iden22 (Robert, Rubbertoeisking) - Randy Orton, Sheamus
12. GoWaitInTheCar (Todd, Todd Tondera) - Wade Barrett, Kane
13. WardCity - Big Show
1. GM must be informed prior to any interference in matches or any discussion in the thread. If you faction is approved you must provide a name, insert yourself into the story line you want via thread discussion (and GM approval) and the GM will work your faction into future storylines
1. New players (users that don't have the game by 11/5/12) will debut on the first APWWE RAW after a PPV (6-8 PPV's total, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, MITB, Elimination Chamber...maybe 2 others if it's successful)
2. New players must let the GM know via PM about their interest in the APWWE. Must inform me of what wrestler you want to use in the PM
3. New players can not let other APWWE members know of their debut
4. New players will be given a debut storyline by the GM, this storyline will be made to give the new player immediate feud with current player
5. Basically if you aren't in next week, I don't want you letting people know about your interest until your debut date...makes for awesome surprises if a random person picks up the game
1. When you want to switch your switch must be approved by the GM. Otherwise, no go.
2. If you want to switch to someone please let us know before you get too involved as the said superstar you were. Planning things and getting pushes as them, then dropping, them is annoying for the simple fact that it makes managements job harder.
3. If you're going to switch from one person for whatever reason (too boring of moves/cant promo etc) you MUST make sure that the person you're going to switch to, you'll be comfortable with.
4.Keep these rules in mind and you'll make your job as well as ours more enjoyable. Switch constantly after getting booked in big things? That's fine but you MUST let us know before plans get too far. Follow these guidelines and we'll have no issues.
Winner: Randy Orton