Username
Password

01:24 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
How do we want to work tag teams? Or do we at all?
01:34 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
On that note:
How should we do "shows" I doubt we'll be able to get even half of us on at the same time. So should we make the card the week before, and then have the whole next week to play the matches, with the deadline for final results being that Saturday? And then we can compile a final results report. Trying to get everyone at the same time isn't feasible as much as I wish it was.

Ya, I think the cards need to be made on an official day (whatever we decide) and you have 5-7 days to play out your match. Shouldn't be too difficult that way.

I think it would be cool to try and get everyone on at once for "Wrestlemania" or something like that.

Also the more I'm thinking about this the more I am 100% down to be a GM as opposed to an actual game player this time out haha. Sounds awesome.
01:38 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I'll do GM and play random games with you dudes for fun...I'm down with that if everyone is cool with it.
01:41 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Ya, I'm good with that. Makes sense since I'm 3 hours behind nearly everyone...it will be tougher to get matches scheduled between me and most users. I'm totally down with writing up some storylines and shit, too.
01:47 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm not in the Madden one but did a NBA2k one awhile back and it was pretty easy to get games set up. Everyone had 1 week to work it out with their opponent, obviously the GM would need to monitor who's fault it was if a match didn't happen and punish that person however we decide to punish them (work a program with Big Show).
01:52 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
if we do something with a guest ref, etc ... can all 3 people get in on the game to play it together? I'm assuming that's possible.

Also, for one on one matches ... are we going to have video? I would love if the matches could be taped and put on Youtube for the league to watch if they wanted.

I would love to be able to watch, as well. That will have to be up to the guys playing though. Ideally someone would film all of the main event/blood feud type matches if they are in them.

I (or someone) can mess with the online tomorrow and see for sure, I would assume it handles 3 at once since it allows MITB/Royal Rumble online (I believe).
02:05 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Once we have the roster of players the GM(s) will make the cards and whoever is matched up will play their match and report back. I think a realistic start date would be some time next week or the week after just so we can see how all the online features work etc.
02:09 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
If we book any guest referees that will be based on storyline/current feuds almost all the time. I will contact people are specifically request that those users get a good time to all be involved. Obviously whatever happens in those situations will play out how player 1/2/3 handle it in real-time, which will be awesome.
02:12 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Ya, we will have to get creative on Rumble/MITB.

I think the 3 Rumble idea is pretty solid, not sure I have a better idea for that.

MITB is going to be tricky, especially since a real-time 6 player match will take FOREVER...all stuff that can be ironed out in the coming week.

Basically I think next Monday we draft, the following Monday starts the federation championship tourny.
02:14 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
for something like that, i would want the guest ref to talk to the GM/board of directors ahead of time so that their actions make sense with future storylines. while want this to be based on game playing, we also want storylines to make sense and not be WCW-esque.

Down with that, I think all factions forming need to be brought to the GM for approval as well. There will probably be some WCW stuff from time to time just because it will be hard to keep track of everything, but I feel like if we do it the way it's been laid out (2 RAW events, 6-8 PPV) I should remember enough of what's going on. I'll keep track of stuff too since this is sounding like it could be super entertaining and fun.

And the winner can cut a promo in here deciding who they're going after. I'd laugh so hard if we recorded our promos and posted them here.

Love this idea, hope people do it haha.
02:16 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
sounds fantastic.

did we decide one one main event wrestler and one midcarder?

i really think we should not implement the CAW/ECW thing until we are sure that the basics will work. just a Heavyweight, IC, and US title for now?

I think we leave CAW out of this run...we can add it later if this works out/everyone digs it.
02:16 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm going to make up a list of GM rules (things GM needs to know about etc.) that we can put in the 1st post.
02:24 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
General:

Superstar Draft 11/5 during RAW

Championship Tournament to start 11/12/12

GM will create story lines based on the happenings of the initial championship tournament

2 RAW events per month, 1 PPV every 5-6 weeks (roughly)

All matches must be played within 1 week of booking, if it doesn't happen user will be penalized (tbd how)

Factions/Alliances:

GM must be informed prior to any interference in matches or any discussion in the thread. If you faction is approved you must provide a name, insert yourself into the story line you want via thread discussion (and GM approval) and the GM will work your faction into future storylines

Debuting Superstars:

New players (users that don't have the game by 11/5/12) will debut on the first APWWE RAW after a PPV (6-8 PPV's total, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, MITB, Elimination Chamber...maybe 2 others if it's successful)

New players must let the GM know via PM about their interest in the APWWE. Must inform me of what wrestler you want to use in the PM

New players can not let other APWWE members know of their debut

New players will be given a debut storyline by the GM, this storyline will be made to give the new player immediate feud with current player

Basically if you aren't in next week, I don't want you letting people know about your interest until your debut date...makes for awesome surprises if a random person picks up the game
02:29 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Haaha if Nard gets it and joins I can't wait to have that insider info as GM haha.
02:32 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
bah god! that's MHT's music!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music