Username
Password

01:25 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
this is all fantastic. I LOVE all of it, especially the (3) leagues (keeps it simple/exciting) and the differentials between each. basically we have main event/mid card/CAW.

fantastic.

Thanks man! A lot of it is inspired by stuff you came up with so good on you too. This is all totally open for debate obviously.
01:26 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I have Xbox. Is this gonna be a PS3 thing?

Nope, 360!
01:27 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
And are we going to have a separate mini show for ECW or not? Maybe like three matches or something?

I figured it could just be a division but I like the mini-show idea alot. As for raising ECW, that's up to everyone's preferences I suppose.
01:27 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
it gets complicated there. maybe we can try to implement a tag team division after we get this set up and learn the ropes of what can be done and what can't? maybe we can do a huge tag team belts thing for our WM PPV.

I agree with this
01:31 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah it could just be a Wednesday show or something.

On that note:
How should we do "shows" I doubt we'll be able to get even half of us on at the same time. So should we make the card the week before, and then have the whole next week to play the matches, with the deadline for final results being that Saturday? And then we can compile a final results report. Trying to get everyone on at the same time isn't feasible as much as I wish it was. We would work out when the individual match takes place based on the competing individuals schedules.
01:32 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
so again, this is going to rely heavily on two things:

1) the board of directors - these guys have got to be 100% on board and be willing to write storylines/ hold the league together.
2) users - weekly promos/ideas/etc will have to be suggested

as for RAW/PPV's - when the matches are set, who is actually hosting? How will that work? Will we do one match at a time and post videos on youtube, or what? Also, that will be difficult to coordinate everybody's schedules. has anybody thought about this?

Just posted how I feel a post or two after
01:36 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
no, it's certainly not feasible. that's why we need to make a decision of "is this going to be a simulation league based on promos/storylines" or have it be based on actual skill in the game. if its the latter, yeah, we will need to do your suggestion and everybody has a week to find 30 minutes to get on xbox live and do their match with their partner.

but that's going to create a LOT of conflict issues.

how does the madden league handle the actual playing of games?

Yeah, I feel like the inbetween weeks are the perfect time to get storylines and such done. Make them come naturally based off of our real reactions to what happens, ya know?
01:37 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
That sounds good especially if we're doing one show every two weeks. A week to do the matches and a week for the creative team to do their thing.

Perfect. This is coming together great.
01:37 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
you as GM would be SO badass.

I'd be fully in favor of you GMing.
01:42 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I thought about it, but i literally just moved my entire life to brooklyn 2 days ago and just can't commit time wise. Plus, I have never owned a WWE game since N64 so I have NO IDEA about the logistics of what the game can and cannot do.

My bad man, I meant to quote last light. Although you'd be great as well!

I'll do GM and play random games with you dudes for fun...I'm down with that if everyone is cool with it.
So yes, what I meant to say is I'm totally down for you as GM.
01:44 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I think we should cap this league at 20 members who get 2 wrestlers each. Somebody should go through the roster and make sure we have enough non-duplicated (DX HHH vs. Hunter Hearst Hemsley, etc) wrestlers to have 20 users at 2 picks each.

On it.
01:46 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
There are 48 male wrestlers from the current era alone, so we should be just fine.
01:56 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
The full roster is on the previous page if anyone wants to look.
Thanks man!

if we do something with a guest ref, etc ... can all 3 people get in on the game to play it together? I'm assuming that's possible.

Also, for one on one matches ... are we going to have video? I would love if the matches could be taped and put on Youtube for the league to watch if they wanted.

on that note ...for like a royal rumble scenerio - we can't get everybody on there at once, right? What's the LIMIT of people playing one XBL match online?
6 player limit online
01:58 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Gonna warn ya, idk if I can record my matches, but ill try. How would you record from an Xbox video card? Or are you talking camcorder in the living room?
01:59 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
down to be in this league.

picking up the game tonight or tomorrow.

What system?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version