Username
Password

05:48 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
iden22
close call
Miami, FL
Male - 20 Years Old
Ryback's body morphing looks so off. Everyone else's models look pretty good.
06:43 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
Yo, you guys can't keep switching like that. Stick to your characters. The GM may have plans.
07:09 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Yo, you guys can't keep switching like that. Stick to your characters. The GM may have plans.

The GM was the guy who said he was all for it.
07:24 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
APWWE.COM EXCLUSIVE FEATURE : Beyond the Matt Episode 2 : Wade Barrett Returns.

::Matt Striker is seen with a neck brace on, with his forehead a bit sweaty. It appears he is nervous about something.::

Matt Striker : Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to welcome you back to BEYOND THE MATT. I'm your host Matt Striker and we are broadcasting live, exclusively on APWWE.com. Now this show...was created to give APWWE Superstars a place to vent before their big matchups. Last week... ::Striker sighs:: Last week, Episode 1 featured Wade Barrett. It was...it went a bit different then I was hoping. This week we had a poll on APWWE.com to vote for who the next Superstar would be to appear on the broadcast and well...in Episode 2, we already have our first returning guest.

::the camera slowly pans over to see Wade Barrett smirking and looking at the ceiling, nodding his head.::

Wade Barrett : Hello Matt, how are you doing this evening?

Striker : Uhh, frankly Wade, I've been better.

Barrett : GOOD! GREAT! It's great to hear that Matt. Thank you for having me on the broadcast once again.

Striker : ::sheepishly:: Wade, uhh..Mr. Barrett this past week on RAW you defeated two veterans of the ring and long time best friends Edge and Christian, in a triple threat match, which made you the #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Title. ::Striker takes a deep breathe before continuing :: Many backstage have said this was done in a very controversial way as you pinned Edge after Christian performed the Killswitch, to knock him out. What are your thoughts?

::Barrett laughs a bit, then pauses::

Barrett : Matt, it's alright. You've got nothing to be scared of. I heard the talk backstage.. I know what the "boys" are saying. But I also heard backstage that Stone Cold drinks too many 'brewskis!' ::Barrett mocks american accent:: and beats his wife. I also heard JBL popped a squat in The Miz's gym bag and the Miz took it as a token of appreciation. Matt, I hear a lot of things the blokes say backstage. Frankly, I'm not here for rumors. I'm here to make a statement. Nobody can hang with me in the ring and as far as I'm concerned, Edge and Christian can bunk off.

Matt Striker : Mr. Barrett, you were voted by the APWWE Universe back on to the second Episode of this broadcast to speak about your up and coming match with the "One Man Rock Band" Heath Slater. Heath and you...you guys have a past. You two were both members of the faction Nexus. What memories do you have of Heath Slater and do you have anything to..offer up to him, as you now are the #1 Contender for his Championship.

Wade Barrett : Actually, if you can believe this..I don't have many memories of Heath Slater. In fact, I'm not even sure the APWWE Universe has memories of Heath Slater. Matt, I think your wrestling career was a more successful campaign then Slater's.

::Matt eyes widened::

Wade Barrett : When I get my rightful shot at Slater's Intercontinental Championship, you best believe I will be victorious! When the referee raises my hand as the winner of the match, it will mean that I am the Intercontinental Champion of the WORLD, Matt! I'm not the APWWE Champion, the Champion of a Wrestling Promotion that means nothing beyond the ingrates in it. I will be the Recognized Champion of the WORLD!

Striker : Well...well, it's good that you are in better spirits this week. I do wish you luck in your up and coming matchup Mr. Barrett. I'm glad we can sort everything out for you. No signs of aggression, which I thank you for!

::Striker cartoonishly wipes the sweat from his forehead::

Barrett : Well, I'm glad we had this discussion and got everything straightened out. You're quite the gentlemen to have me on your show again. I'll be seeing you!

::Barrett walks off camera smiling::

Striker : Well this has been BEYOND THE MATT, I'm your host Matt Striker. Thank you for tuning in, you can tweet me at @Matt..

::Barrett appears quickly from camera left, as he Souvenir Elbows Matt Striker. Striker hits the ground, knocked out cold. Barrett looks down at Matt Striker on the ground, then the camera.::

Barrett: Aggressive? Me, aggressive? I'm not that aggressive at all..

::camera fades to black, ending Episode 2 of BEYOND THE MATT.::
05:57 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
At Smackdown. Christian's music hits and he walks out to the ring with a disgusted look on his face.

I know you some of you, the APWWE Universe saw Beyond the Matt with Wade Barrett last night, and heard all the sewage his mouth was spewing. And I know ALL of you have heard about the screwjob he pulled on me, Christian, during our #1 contenders match this week on Raw. I had the match well in hand, not only single handedly dominating Wade, but also doing a number on my friend Edge. While Edge and I were duking it out and putting on a great match, Wade was in the corner watching the action from the outside in. I'd seen Wade in the ring before, and knew from his apparent lack of experience and athleticism that he was likely intimidated, and in awe, over two greats going to battle in front of him.

However, when it came time for me to put an end to the match and cement my place as the number one contender for the IC belt, after hitting my Killswitch, Wade snuck in like the coward that he is and clocked me from behind. This man is a coward, a phony, a user and a loser. Do you, the APWWE Universe REALLY want that guy to potentially be your number one contender for the IC belt? Whether I got a shot at redemption for the belt right now or not, I PROMISE you Wade, this is not over. Not by a long shot. *music hits*
08:48 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
(if anybody wants to use the APWWE.COM EXCLUSIVE FEATURE : Beyond the Matt thing, go for it. I'm trying to limit it to one wrestler per RAW episode though, as it kayfabe airs Tuesday or Wednesday on apwwe.com. So don't spam it.)
09:41 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm cool with cutting some quick promo esque shit talk, but I'm not gonna be doing anything like that ever, just going to put that out there.
12:27 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
How are we looking as far as completing our card for this first Raw?

IC Triple threat is done. Anymore updates? Not spoilers, just which matches have been completed and which are left?
12:33 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
There's a few matches that are done:

Intercontinental TLC
Triple Threat IC #1 contender
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

Those are the ones that have reported back to me.

All 3 have sounded awesome in the recaps.
10:26 AM on 12/07/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Ryback's body morphing looks so off. Everyone else's models look pretty good.

Ready whenever today dude
10:40 AM on 12/07/12 
User Info.
iden22
close call
Miami, FL
Male - 20 Years Old
Ready whenever today dude

Now?

Edit: Nevermind. How about 4 to 5ish?
10:49 AM on 12/07/12 
User Info.