Username
Password

01:27 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
it gets complicated there. maybe we can try to implement a tag team division after we get this set up and learn the ropes of what can be done and what can't? maybe we can do a huge tag team belts thing for our WM PPV.

I agree with this
01:28 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 20 Years Old
I figured it could just be a division but I like the mini-show idea alot. As for raising ECW, that's up to everyone's preferences I suppose.

Yeah it could just be a Wednesday show or something.
01:30 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
so again, this is going to rely heavily on two things:

1) the board of directors - these guys have got to be 100% on board and be willing to write storylines/ hold the league together.
2) users - weekly promos/ideas/etc will have to be suggested

as for RAW/PPV's - when the matches are set, who is actually hosting? How will that work? Will we do one match at a time and post videos on youtube, or what? Also, that will be difficult to coordinate everybody's schedules. has anybody thought about this?
01:31 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah it could just be a Wednesday show or something.

On that note:
How should we do "shows" I doubt we'll be able to get even half of us on at the same time. So should we make the card the week before, and then have the whole next week to play the matches, with the deadline for final results being that Saturday? And then we can compile a final results report. Trying to get everyone on at the same time isn't feasible as much as I wish it was. We would work out when the individual match takes place based on the competing individuals schedules.
01:31 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 20 Years Old
Damn these guys go all out. This is their weekly show breakdown.

http://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t118...012-10-21-2012
01:32 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
so again, this is going to rely heavily on two things:

1) the board of directors - these guys have got to be 100% on board and be willing to write storylines/ hold the league together.
2) users - weekly promos/ideas/etc will have to be suggested

as for RAW/PPV's - when the matches are set, who is actually hosting? How will that work? Will we do one match at a time and post videos on youtube, or what? Also, that will be difficult to coordinate everybody's schedules. has anybody thought about this?

Just posted how I feel a post or two after
01:33 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I used to roleplay (write promos, storylines, match results, etc.) back in the early 2000s, haha. I feel like this will fill the creative void in my life that I haven't had since I stopped doing that. So I'm pumped for this.
01:34 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
On that note:
How should we do "shows" I doubt we'll be able to get even half of us on at the same time. So should we make the card the week before, and then have the whole next week to play the matches, with the deadline for final results being that Saturday? And then we can compile a final results report. Trying to get everyone at the same time isn't feasible as much as I wish it was.

Ya, I think the cards need to be made on an official day (whatever we decide) and you have 5-7 days to play out your match. Shouldn't be too difficult that way.

I think it would be cool to try and get everyone on at once for "Wrestlemania" or something like that.

Also the more I'm thinking about this the more I am 100% down to be a GM as opposed to an actual game player this time out haha. Sounds awesome.
01:34 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
On that note:
How should we do "shows" I doubt we'll be able to get even half of us on at the same time. So should we make the card the week before, and then have the whole next week to play the matches, with the deadline for final results being that Saturday? And then we can compile a final results report. Trying to get everyone on at the same time isn't feasible as much as I wish it was.

no, it's certainly not feasible. that's why we need to make a decision of "is this going to be a simulation league based on promos/storylines" or have it be based on actual skill in the game. if its the latter, yeah, we will need to do your suggestion and everybody has a week to find 30 minutes to get on xbox live and do their match with their partner.

but that's going to create a LOT of conflict issues.

how does the madden league handle the actual playing of games?
01:35 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
iden22
close call
G-Ville/Miami, FL
Male - 20 Years Old
Subbed. This should be fun.
01:36 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I used to roleplay (write promos, storylines, match results, etc.) back in the early 2000s, haha. I feel like this will fill the creative void in my life that I haven't had since I stopped doing that. So I'm pumped for this.

i was talking about being in a roleplay league earlier today, haha. my character, 'Hacker' was based on a CAW from No Mercy.
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 20 Years Old
On that note:
How should we do "shows" I doubt we'll be able to get even half of us on at the same time. So should we make the card the week before, and then have the whole next week to play the matches, with the deadline for final results being that Saturday? And then we can compile a final results report. Trying to get everyone at the same time isn't feasible as much as I wish it was.

That sounds good especially if we're doing one show every two weeks. A week to do the matches and a week for the creative team to do their thing.
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
no, it's certainly not feasible. that's why we need to make a decision of "is this going to be a simulation league based on promos/storylines" or have it be based on actual skill in the game. if its the latter, yeah, we will need to do your suggestion and everybody has a week to find 30 minutes to get on xbox live and do their match with their partner.

but that's going to create a LOT of conflict issues.

how does the madden league handle the actual playing of games?

Yeah, I feel like the inbetween weeks are the perfect time to get storylines and such done. Make them come naturally based off of our real reactions to what happens, ya know?
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Sub a dub dub
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Ya, I think the cards need to be made on an official day (whatever we decide) and you have 5-7 days to play out your match. Shouldn't be too difficult that way.

I think it would be cool to try and get everyone on at once for "Wrestlemania" or something like that.

Also the more I'm thinking about this the more I am 100% down to be a GM as opposed to an actual game player this time out haha. Sounds awesome.

you as GM would be SO badass.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version