Username
Password

01:45 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
anybody who is in the madden league - how do they handle the actual playing of games?
01:46 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
There are 48 male wrestlers from the current era alone, so we should be just fine.
01:47 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm not in the Madden one but did a NBA2k one awhile back and it was pretty easy to get games set up. Everyone had 1 week to work it out with their opponent, obviously the GM would need to monitor who's fault it was if a match didn't happen and punish that person however we decide to punish them (work a program with Big Show).
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
Now let me take out the DLC's and fix the ones with multiple versions.
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
anybody who is in the madden league - how do they handle the actual playing of games?
They give like a four-day window to play the games and then if you don't play it, your game gets simulated.
01:48 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
They give like a four-day window to play the games and then if you don't play it, your game gets simulated.

yep, so the 7 day window for us sounds great!

yeah, this is coming together very nicely. all we need is about 13 more users.

question, how many guys normally submit picks for each PPV - that should give us an idea.
01:50 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm not in the Madden one but did a NBA2k one awhile back and it was pretty easy to get games set up. Everyone had 1 week to work it out with their opponent, obviously the GM would need to monitor who's fault it was if a match didn't happen and punish that person however we decide to punish them (work a program with Big Show).

if we do something with a guest ref, etc ... can all 3 people get in on the game to play it together? I'm assuming that's possible.

Also, for one on one matches ... are we going to have video? I would love if the matches could be taped and put on Youtube for the league to watch if they wanted.

on that note ...for like a royal rumble scenerio - we can't get everybody on there at once, right? What's the LIMIT of people playing one XBL match online?
01:52 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
The full roster is on the previous page if anyone wants to look.
01:52 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
if we do something with a guest ref, etc ... can all 3 people get in on the game to play it together? I'm assuming that's possible.

Also, for one on one matches ... are we going to have video? I would love if the matches could be taped and put on Youtube for the league to watch if they wanted.

I would love to be able to watch, as well. That will have to be up to the guys playing though. Ideally someone would film all of the main event/blood feud type matches if they are in them.

I (or someone) can mess with the online tomorrow and see for sure, I would assume it handles 3 at once since it allows MITB/Royal Rumble online (I believe).
01:53 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Also, forgot to say when I was getting the game, but I'll probably pick it up Wednesday or Friday during my lunch break at work. I'll keep you guys posted on that. I don't feel like buying it off Amazon and having it get swept away in the hurricane.
01:53 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
Yeah we can have a YouTube channel of sorts.
01:55 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Future Eagle
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old

It's ran with 72 hour advance periods.....you play your games within that window or its simulated OR your opponent gets to play the CPU if there was no contact from the other party.
01:55 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Yeah we can have a YouTube channel of sorts.

i would be so into this. I LOVE watching simulated matches on well-designed games. I used to search for classic No Mercy matches all the time on Youtube.
01:56 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
It's ran with 72 hour advance periods.....you play your games within that window or its simulated OR your opponent gets to play the CPU if there was no contact from the other party.

sounds extremely reasonable.
01:56 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
The full roster is on the previous page if anyone wants to look.
Thanks man!

on that note ...for like a royal rumble scenerio - we can't get everybody on there at once, right? What's the LIMIT of people playing one XBL match online?
6 player limit online

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version