AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:29 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Fuck this, a disney star wars? Please tell me this is a bad joke.
08:26 AM on 04/17/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
This trailer definitely has me more interested in the film than the first teaser. Are we still getting the first full-length trailer in front of Avengers?
03:16 PM on 08/14/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Luke is Vader's son
06:37 PM on 08/14/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Fuck Star Wars and fuck AP

You watch your tongue around Star Wars.
04:45 AM on 09/02/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
This better not mean Ridley is going to the dark side at the end of this film.
06:08 AM on 09/02/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
This is another reason why we need more women in series like this. When the automatic response to another woman being cast is, "does this mean something happened to the other one?" I think there might be a problem.
Hey now, slow down there, cowboy. I don't know what article you read, but the one I read clearly stated the actresses were being looked at for the new "lead female protagonist". Since Ridley is the current lead female protagonist then something MAY happen to her character for their to be a NEW female lead protagonist. They stated lead, not co-lead. If the studio was looking for a new male lead protagonist then I would be wary of something happening to Finn's character as well. Stop trying to make everything into a big issue.
07:10 AM on 09/02/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't know if you know what the word "new" means but it just means something that didn't exist before, as in a character that wasn't present in previous movie in a series. The character doesn't have to replace anyone. There can be more than one lead in a film by the way.

And please don't tell me not to make an issue out of the underrepesentation of a group you aren't apart of.
You're really going to keep arguing? I stated I hope she doesn't go to the dark side and that I think something may happen. Those are not absolutes. Nothing in what I said even hinted to that there can only be one female lead. You brought that up on your own. I'm telling you to not make what I'm saying an issue when it clearly isn't even the point I'm trying to get across. If you want to argue about that then take it in the political board and in the representation thread.
07:46 AM on 09/02/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Listen, buddy. The world doesn't revolve around you. Maybe sit the next couple of plays out and think about the fact that just because an issue is doesn't bother you, doesn't mean that it's a real problem that concerns many others. Take a nap or something.
I get it's early in the morning but try to comprehend what I'm saying. I never said it wasn't an issue. I'm saying my post had nothing to do with the issue. You're taking this too personal and thinking I don't acknowledge the fact that there aren't a lot of women in lead roles for major films.
08:29 AM on 09/02/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I was thinking and it could be that the new female lead could be the 'Han Solo' for Finn and Rey's group. Or maybe Rey goes off on a mission by herself like Luke did in TESB which leaves Finn with the new female character for some of the movie.
05:27 PM on 09/18/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Has anyone seen the spoiler leaked through the TCG? According to the cards, Finn will not be a Jedi but Rey will become a Jedi.
10:12 AM on 10/18/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I want to hang it on my wall.

I'm probably looking too much into it, but Rey's staff is positioned and aligned parallel to Ren's lightsaber. Brother/Sister confirmed
04:57 AM on 10/20/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I liked the trailer and already bought my ticket for a showing on the 17th. Also, the people boycotting the film obviously can't read or do a quick search on google about the actors. They claim it's anti-white but let's take a look. Han Solo, Leia, Luke, Rey, Kylo Ren, Poe, and Andy Serkis are white and main cast. How they see this film as anti-white is beyond me.
07:52 AM on 10/20/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I've never used Fandango before....does anyone know if you could resell your tix? I got tickets for Thurs 7pm in Imax but afraid I wont be able to find someone to go with opening night. Can I then resell them or do I still have to go down to the theater and get my tickets?
I have fandango VIP and they let me switch from a BigD (IMAX) 3D at 7 on 12/17 to a 2D screening at 7:30 the same evening. I want to see it on an IMAX screen but the 3D is a no go for me.
04:09 AM on 10/22/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Just so I don't feel like a total idiot... anyone else order tickets on AMC through a guest account? I checked out and paid (see the transaction in my credit card account), but never got a confirmation email, and I closed on the immediate ticket pickup prompt since I didn't want to lose my tickets with a whole month and half before the movie comes out.

I mean they should be able to tell from my card anyway day of right? Just weird to not have any email confirming the purchase.

I go to Carmike instead of AMC but the same thing happened to me before when I bought a ticket on fandango as a guest. I just took my debit card to the theater and they we able to find my ticket by typing in the 16 digits on my card. I'd still contact whatever ticket outlet you bought your ticket from though, because Star Wars.
09:16 AM on 10/22/15 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I didn't even find the 3D effects that great in Avatar. Have way through it I was just like, "okay... so what was the hype about?". I didn't find the movie as extraordinary from a technical aspect as the majority of people claim it is.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos