Password

01:35 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Disney is going to ruin this saga. I'm not even counting this as a piece of the Star Wars series.

This is fucked up.
01:36 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
Lol is everyone afraid Disney is going to add cutesy little characters to the series and ruin it or something? Have you seen an Ewok?
01:37 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
xjulianx89
Play that tune
North Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
This movie is going to suck no matter what.
01:38 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
This is weird.
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I love how everyone is saying it's going to suck when literally the only thing we know is that it's happening and the reason the last three were bad will not be a major part of it.
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
Good call about it sucking. Even though there is literally no information on it rather than it's being made under a different company, if it's being made at all.
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 22 Years Old
I kinda wanna be ecstatic, but I'm nervous
01:39 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Lol is everyone afraid Disney is going to add cutesy little characters to the series and ruin it or something? Have you seen an Ewok?
I seriously don't understand the freak out reaction people are giving this. I think it's a fantastic pairing and I think it has a lot of potential. Lucas already has gotten a ton of flack for the prequels, it's not like Disney can really give it a worse reputation in that light.
01:39 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old

People are saying that? I'm more afraid of Lucas continuing to bastardize his own franchise.
01:41 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
People are saying that? I'm more afraid of Lucas continuing to bastardize his own franchise.

No, I'm just trying to figure out what everyone's deal with the company change is. So far I haven't seen a single reason why Disney would be a bad fit for the franchise.
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
I have no problem with Disney, Marvel seems to be doing fine, I just think that there isn't any need for another sequel. Balance has been brought to the galaxy, lets do something different.
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old

I read the article and it said Lucas will be just a creative consultant. So basically, the job he had for Empire Strikes Back.

Edit: They haven't said whether this will be a sequel or a prequel. It'll just be called VII. Which would be confusing, but no more confusing than calling it Episode -1
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Probably won't suck now.
01:42 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
xjulianx89
Play that tune
North Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Disney just confirmed Episode 8 and 9 to follow. They also said a new movie "every 2 to 3 years."
01:43 PM on 10/30/12 
User Info.
xjulianx89
Play that tune
North Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Good call about it sucking. Even though there is literally no information on it rather than it's being made under a different company, if it's being made at all.
It is being made, and I don't hold much hope for a company that isn't promising to begin with - hence me thinking this project is going to suck. Not to mention the fact that they plan to pump out a new movie every 2 to 3 years; yes, their intentions on making a fine movie is definitely there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos