Male - 24 Years Old
Love this band a lot
06:58 AM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Do you mind being my new best friend? Like, seriously, you have perfect music taste.

Haha sounds good. What else are you referring to?

Seriously though, Passage is top ten for me this year. I wanted to go see them in Philly over the summer but I already had tickets to another show the same night

(I also added you on last.fm)
04:07 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Well, I was initially referring to The Antlers avatar you had, and that you've posted about pretty much every band that I like on the forums, however your last fm confirms that you are a musical genius! I salute you, sir!

Haha definitely not a genius, I've been terrible at every instrument I've tried to learn. I am really good at making mixes though

Have you heard The Decline of the West by Exitmusic? I haven't yet but I keep meaning to check it out
03:22 PM on 11/03/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm the same. I'm a beast at mixes. I've actually only heard the title track, and that was pretty good. I don't think it touches any track off Passage though.

I actually couldn't find it for the longest time and then I found it this morning and I'm listening to it now for the second time. It is really good and I'm glad I found it but I can definitely see why they consider Passage their debut
03:37 PM on 11/03/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Is it worth trying to get hold of? Out of wonder, are you a Friends (the band, that is) fan?

Someone I follow on Tumblr posted about them a lot right around the time their album was coming out but I never actually got around to listening to it. RIYL?
04:11 PM on 11/03/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Citizens! and Jessie Ware are somewhat similar, I think. Purity Ring fan?

I loveeeeeeee Jessie Ware and Purity Ring are cool. I hear their live show is pretty crazy

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos