Username
Password

06:33 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
AmericanTragedy
fightoffyourdemons
Manchester, NH
Male - 29 Years Old
The TNF schedule has been pretty weak this year. Even some of the games that looked good in the summer are shaping up to be pretty bad (Cin vs Phi? Woof..)

As a Colts fan I am pretty pumped for their TNF game even if it is against the Jags
06:41 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
JesusV2
So it goes
Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
MIA-BUF in 2 weeks!

I am excited. I am sure others arent lol

I'm excited that I don't have to wake up at 2 am to watch the Bills lose
06:41 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
porttheman
SERENITY NOW!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
haha Rivers
06:42 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
AmericanTragedy
fightoffyourdemons
Manchester, NH
Male - 29 Years Old
Rivers being Rivers
07:11 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm beginning to think that the NFL created Thursday Night Football to test the limits of how much terrible football fans will watch.
07:56 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Cheap shot on Jamaal Charles
08:11 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
derp i dropped the ball on the thread this week
08:18 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
preppyak
I hate Vincent Jackson
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm beginning to think that the NFL created Thursday Night Football to test the limits of how much terrible football fans will watch.
Pretty much. What makes it worse is that they aren't even making money off it...last I checked, NFL Network was in the red year to year. Either way, its certainly not making billions for them like their SNF and MNF packages are.

Of course, if someone was paying that much to air a game Thursday night, they wouldn't accept this game as an option
08:56 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Genuma
Plainfield, IL
Male
lol Chiefs.
09:05 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I'll say it: This Chiefs season is significantly less entertaining without mht around.
09:34 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
rcrook
Damage Control

Pretty much. What makes it worse is that they aren't even making money off it...last I checked, NFL Network was in the red year to year. Either way, its certainly not making billions for them like their SNF and MNF packages are.

Of course, if someone was paying that much to air a game Thursday night, they wouldn't accept this game as an option

You get tired and unprepared teams too. I'd like to see them get rid of them all together. Keep the Lions and Cowboys playing on Thanksgiving and that is it.
09:34 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
As a Colts fan I am pretty pumped for their TNF game even if it is against the Jags

their first matchup this season was close. our defense is more equipped to stop Andrew Luck but he's also had some more time to study defenses. Colts run D still blows but we don't have MJD. Jags are still looking like shit after halftime. it should be interesting, although nothing like the first matchup, but there definitely is potential that the Colts will just roll over us and it'll be just another thursday night blowout

yeah, it seems that way doesn't it? they're trying to make them rivalry matchups sometimes but they ended up picking the most lopsided ones.
09:39 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
You get tired and unprepared teams too. I'd like to see them get rid of them all together. Keep the Lions and Cowboys playing on Thanksgiving and that is it.

ehh, i disagree. one week is a long time to wait between games when football is pretty much the only thing i really care to watch on television. if TNF matchups were actually good i'd love having a game in the middle of the week.

the tired and unprepared thing is a good point though, especially for the road team who had to spend part of that short week travelling. maybe that's when London games need to happen so both teams are in that situation, and then have extra time to rest after the returning flight?
09:43 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Got tickets for the Steelers Giants game. Can't wait.

jealous, i'd go to that game in a heartbeat
06:12 AM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old
go colts!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives