Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
04:29 PM on 11/02/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love ISS. Hate everything about Ronnie. Glad they're not touring with that moron now.

And on that note, anyone who looks down on a bunch of young guys in a rock band because they got caught partying needs a reality check. Especially when they themselves, you know, killed a man.

Ronnie went through the "rock band partying shit" with drugs and all that. He had a problem; and now he's sober and has been for years. And he does take that very seriously, in fact, he went to jail because of drug possession and not for "killing a man," which is something he didn't do.
06:50 PM on 11/02/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Look it up. His actual charge was like battery in self defense. He didn't have a gun, he didn't pull a trigger. That's what the report says.

In any case. I See Stars said they'd do something, or face being kicked off. They were given multiple chances, and did it multiple times. That's what they signed up for, they knew that's what they would have a chance of facing.
10:15 AM on 11/03/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you sad fuck still believing games of this clown. he was released from jail and since then beat a woman and endangered peoples lives by throwing heavy mic stands into the crowd with disregard. get a new role model you sad child. He is still a pathetic piece of shit of society that is unchanged. get a grip

Lol he's not my "role model." Soooo yeahhhh. I have the whole story of what happened with I See Stars too.

Don't believe everything you hear on the Internet, buddy.
10:16 AM on 11/03/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't mean to be THAT guy, but every Radke thread you REALLY act as if you know him and the full story. Chill with the assumptions, as Sumerian is saying there is a different story. I'm pretty damn sure I'd take a RECORD LABEL's word over a man who's character and reputation are less than reputable.

Coming from someone that thinks FIR and ISS are tools and make bad music.

Am I acting like I know him? Or maybe I do have the story? Maybe I'm not making assumptions...

You're all making assumptions based off of the Internet. Which is cool and all, but the Internet sure as hell doesn't know the full story. Don't make assumptions about me either, you don't know me either!
10:19 AM on 11/03/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am almost positive he was jailed for accomplice to murder, not drugs

He wasn't. His charge was battery in self defense. Facts are facts.
10:37 AM on 11/05/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm amazed at the abuse people will put up with and for what ?
I'm sitting here searching google for a "Good" story about this guy.

Ugh what an ass.
I will now go back to not giving a fuck. TY.

I could give you plenty of good stories about him. But feel free to think what you like, it doesn't bother him. He's playin to thousands of kids a night!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests