AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 345
01:07 AM on 11/03/12
Djentleman
User Info.
lulz at ronnie trying to act like he's professional & grown up now. has he not read his own dumbass "lyrics" and see the way he dresses along with the members of his "band"? dudes a fucking tool.

both bands blow scene asshole anyway. falling in reverse just wanna out-do i see stars on who can look & play the worst

whoa you're so tough on stage protected by security. cowards
01:17 AM on 11/03/12
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
Enter Shirkari and Letlive are both probably like this was not worth the money and even if they were playing to big crowds its big crowds of FIR fangirls who won't listen to anything other than FIR
01:55 AM on 11/03/12
Djentleman
User Info.
02:04 AM on 11/03/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
GET OUTTA HERE STEVE

x

This logic.
02:05 AM on 11/03/12
theintention
User Info.
I just.. don't give a fuck about this situation at all

Better tell the whole thread!
02:06 AM on 11/03/12
theintention
User Info.
TL;DR:

ISS still suck, and Ronnie is still a tool bag in Tim the Tool Man Taylor's dusty garage.
02:09 AM on 11/03/12
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
it would have been wonderful if radke had been raped, shanked and killed while in prison
02:38 AM on 11/03/12
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
Ronnie Radke is like the Honey Boo Boo of music. You know it's trashy and you know it's gross and you know he's making way more money than he should...but you just can't turn away when he does something extra stupid.
03:51 AM on 11/03/12
The_Effort
User Info.
04:13 AM on 11/03/12
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Don't care about either. It's time for me to move on.
04:16 AM on 11/03/12
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
I recognise this name all the time - Ronnie Radke - whenever I see it, it has nothing / little to do with his music. Probably the reason I haven't had the care to check his music out... Narrow minded I'm sure, but it doesn't really scream 'I'm all about the music'.
04:21 AM on 11/03/12
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
User Info.

UNPROFESSIONAL

TOTALLY COOL
04:51 AM on 11/03/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
it would have been wonderful if radke had been raped, shanked and killed while in prison

The guy can be an idiot, but grow up. You sound 15
05:23 AM on 11/03/12
SaintSammy17
I have nothing witty to write here.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My friend spoke with ISS for quite awhile after their show a couple weeks back, and stuff was already bad then. I'm surprised Ronnie kicked them off before they just quit themselves because of his behavior toward them, honestly. He is a truly shitty individual. Going into details would betray the trust ISS had in my friend for telling her about it, so you'll just have to wait for their statement. Ronnie is definitely in the wrong and has acted like a child throughout the whole thing.
05:29 AM on 11/03/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lulz at ronnie trying to act like he's professional & grown up now. has he not read his own dumbass "lyrics" and see the way he dresses along with the members of his "band"? dudes a fucking tool.

both bands blow scene asshole anyway. falling in reverse just wanna out-do i see stars on who can look & play the worst

whoa you're so tough on stage protected by security. cowards
this video is ridiculous. Why the hell would you kick the kids out of the building for cheering a bands name? That's basically saying, "Hey, we got your money, now get out because we really don't care about your opinion, or what other bands you like." It's bands like this that just destroy the comaradarie in the music scene. And for the records, your band sucks guy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos