Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 345
05:42 PM on 11/02/12
formated4tv
Geek-pop.com
User Info.
While I think Ronnie's a tool like most people here, if he told ISS no drugs on tour and make them agree to it before leaving, and they brought drugs on tour, he's sadly within his right to kick them off.
05:43 PM on 11/02/12
vsnocode
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm sorry, but what kind of a name is I See Stars?
05:45 PM on 11/02/12
Alastor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love ISS. Hate everything about Ronnie. Glad they're not touring with that moron now.

And on that note, anyone who looks down on a bunch of young guys in a rock band because they got caught partying needs a reality check. Especially when they themselves, you know, killed a man.
Uhhh... you have zero idea what you're talking about. Killed a man? Not true. He was there when someone else killed a man. Caught partying? Not true. they were caught with drugs. Needs a reality check? He had one, a prison sentence. Hence why he no longer wants to be around a bunch of kids who are anything but professional. Head spinning...
05:47 PM on 11/02/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i thought ronnie rails mad pills
05:49 PM on 11/02/12
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
love ISS. Hate everything about Ronnie. Glad they're not touring with that moron now.

And on that note, anyone who looks down on a bunch of young guys in a rock band because they got caught partying needs a reality check. Especially when they themselves, you know, killed a man.

lol dumb
05:51 PM on 11/02/12
youenvydoug
#FREETHETVAG
User Info.
lol
05:51 PM on 11/02/12
PezMullet
Get ready
User Info.
I remember when I was touring and we brought ETF on their first tour ever. They were always stoned, were stealing our beers, would get at the venue 5 minutes before doors and they were convincing kids(ie. underages) to leave right after their sets to party with them.
05:56 PM on 11/02/12
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
Kinda sucks for I See Stars, it's one of their b-days tonight and also their hometown show.

Anyway,

Quote:
@AndyJamesOliver I’m really bummed. We tried so hard to keep the peace. Unfortunately in the end one of us was threatened with violence, that’s just too much

Quote:
@devinoliver I understand that you guys want details and trust me you will know soon enough what @RonnieRadke is like behind the curtain
05:58 PM on 11/02/12
COREhorizon
Scrote Season
User Info.
Isn't he supposed to be in jail or something?
05:58 PM on 11/02/12
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
lol
06:06 PM on 11/02/12
NewAgeofHorus
User Info.
I don't blame him. He was generous to to allow them on in the first place. I'm glad Ronnie is playing it smart and not risking relapse.
06:09 PM on 11/02/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
doesn't ISS just smoke weed? is that even a drug anymore? i mean ultimately it's the headliner's decision who they want on and for what reasons, but still.
i'm not sure of too many bands out there in this 'scene' that don't at least have one member that blazes.
just think of all those bands on warped. i can name only a few that didn't do any partying at all.

oh well.

- Gunz
06:12 PM on 11/02/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
but it's the headliner's decision ultimately so i don't have an opinion either way.

i do like the ISS dudes though. always been cool to me, so have their management and other people.

- Gunz
06:13 PM on 11/02/12
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Stop signing off on your own posts you fucking dildo.
06:15 PM on 11/02/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Kinda sucks for I See Stars, it's one of their b-days tonight and also their hometown show.

Anyway,
I don't feel sorry for I See Stars at all. They can take their shit talking elsewhere.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos