AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Band Break-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Before Their Eyes To Release Final Album and Disband

Posted by - 10:05 PM on 11/04/12
Before Their Eyes will release their final album, The Finale sometime next year and will disband after.
From Nick MooreThe Finale. This will be the final chapter in the Before Their Eyes book. I started this band one night out of boredom sitting in my bedroom one night on township road 94 in Findlay, Ohio back in 2006. I never in my wildest of dreams thought we would travel the world playing hundreds of shows to thousands upon thousands of people. I have no regrets. I had some of the highest & lowest points of my life in this band. It really helped me find myself. I appreciate EVERY SINGLE one of you for supporting me and making me feel so special. Meeting you all was really the highlight of it all - every time one of you told me our music helped you through a difficult part of your life - it reminded me WHY I started this band in the first place. It was never about record sales or being famous - it was about spreading a message of love and YOU. I am forever grateful to you all and I can't wait to make you proud with this final release. I also can't wait for you to hear the next chapter of my musical career.

Submitted by multiple users

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
10:12 PM on 11/04/12
UphillBothWays
Go Ahead and Pass Me by, Parade
User Info.
Personally I'm upset with this news because I've grown to be close with the band and they're all great dudes. Their music helped me through some tough times and I'm grateful for that. I can't wait to see where their careers in music progress to in the future.
10:17 PM on 11/04/12
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
Well I can't say I'm really that surprised, or affected, by this news. It's been a while since I've actively listened to anything this band has come out with.
10:27 PM on 11/04/12
COREhorizon
Scrote Season
User Info.
It seems like almost every questionable band I listened to in high school is breaking up or broken up.
10:38 PM on 11/04/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
At least we get a finale.. Lets hope they mix the soft sound of "Everything" into their heavier songs. We all know they won't make anything as impressive as their Debut. But Redemption was close.
10:44 PM on 11/04/12
BLiTHe_
Music is what feelings sound like.
User Info.
" I started this band one night out of boredom sitting in my bedroom"

"every time one of you told me our music helped you through a difficult part of your life - it reminded me WHY I started this band in the first place."

wut
11:20 PM on 11/04/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I forgot all about this band.
11:34 PM on 11/04/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
at one point he sounded like tom delonge. liked this band
11:46 PM on 11/04/12
dtomczak
always hungry.
User Info.
"I started this band one night out of boredom sitting in my bedroom one night on township road 94 in Findlay, Ohio back in 2006."

nick why you no proofread?
03:38 AM on 11/05/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wonder if they tried to kick him out again?
04:10 AM on 11/05/12
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
If anyone has ever been to Findlay OH, it's no surprise to hear that he started the band out of boredom as Findlay is quite possibly the most boring and dull city in all of the Buckeye State
04:39 AM on 11/05/12
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
Cool dudes. Sucks to see them split after this long but I'm sure theyll all end up doing something new
05:43 AM on 11/05/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
they had two decent first albums but i grow out of them after they released Untouchable, Redemption was okay though. good luck to whatever they do next
07:13 AM on 11/05/12
MrDelux
User Info.
Does anybody know if this is going to be a greatest hits kinda thing or an actual album
07:14 AM on 11/05/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Saw them open for Silverstein once, that's all I have to go by with this band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos