Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Mayfly Records to Donate Sales to Sandy Relief

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (11/05/12)
Mayfly Records will be donating a portion of their sales to victims of Hurricane Sandy.
Statement From Owner Bob FarleyAs most of you did, I sat and watched the news Monday and Tuesday in horror when I saw how much damage Sandy had done. I grew up in the Long Island/NYC area, so I unfortunately was constantly waiting to see or hear that friends and family were ok. Luckily everybody was safe, the same canít be said for everybodyís homes or belongings. I obviously canít help everybody, but with your help we can help get people the food and supplies they need to get through the day. For the next week we will be donating all proceeds from our bandcamp page to Long Island Food Not Bombs. All of our 7inches are for sale digitally for as little as $1 and our LPs are as little as $3, but feel free to give more. To find out more about Long Island Food Not Bombs or to make a direct donation to them you can go to their website www.lifnb.com.
Bob XVX

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3.
03:51 PM on 11/05/12
iaminsane20
SUNY Cortland '15
User Info.
They still owe me a copy of Code Orange Kids-Cycles and Former Thieves-The Great and the Alleged Great
07:15 PM on 11/05/12
bob xvx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They still owe me a copy of Code Orange Kids-Cycles and Former Thieves-The Great and the Alleged Great
Please email mayflyrecords@yahoo.com for any order issue, I will be happy to resolve this. If you have already done this, your email must have went to my spam folder. I will check it knowing you will be contacting us. Thank you Adam for posting this and to everybody who has helped already.
Bob XVX
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums