Male
Discovered this on Google maps the other day:

07:42 PM on 03/20/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Nightcrawler in theaters 10/31/14
Connecticut
Male
This isn't technically racism, but being Jewish in a very Christian neighborhood, I've unfortunately had to deal with some pretty insulting and hurtful anti-Semitism.

In fact, at one point in high school, the word "Jewish" was being used by a bunch of kids as a derogatory term (e.g.: "man this movie sucks, so jewish", etc.)

I'm not religious at all but Judaism is the one religion I come to appreciate both its ritual and culture. So I'm usually quick to defend any attacks against Jewish people. It actually wasn't until I was in high school that I learned that my grandfather was born to Jewish parents but he never had a proper Jewish upbringing. But what I find stupid is how kids in your example use Jewish as a derogatory term. It doesn't even make sense. If I were you, I would have least called out those kids in those incidences.
06:59 PM on 03/22/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
my stance is if eminem hasn't been given his n*gger license yet, no white person has.

I thought he refused to ever use that word out of respect to the people who pioneered the rap genre.
07:25 PM on 03/28/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
Why are the people who are arguing that n*gga is not an offensive word censoring themselves?

Like Machu Matt stated, AP.net automatically censors the word ******. I'm just going to see if the following words are also censored:

shit
piss
fuck
cunt
cocksucker
motherfucker
tits
fart
turd
twat

EDIT: I guess those words are acceptable. Suddenly, George Carlin's bit isn't that edgy anymore.
06:25 PM on 06/03/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
I was just standing outside this mall waiting for a bus.

This ghetto-ish mom comes out with a stroller carrying a baby and her young daughter is walking alongside her.

Then this fat old lady schizo comes out and just goes off on here, calling her "whore" repeatedly, saying she should be thrown in jail because she's black. The mom tells her to fuck off while she's waiting for traffic to subside so she can cross the road and get to her car in the parking lot. "Not in front of my children".

Then she leaves while the schizo is yelling something about her being jealous of the Jews or some shit.

Most shocking display of racism I've ever seen in person.

Boy, are you one sheltered individual.
06:28 AM on 06/04/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male

Plenty more examples of people not being racist: http://www.notracistbut.com
06:46 PM on 06/29/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
Reminds me of the time my work hired an african-american fellow. In the interview process he told him there was a basketball hoop, so he could shoot hoops on his downtime, like that was some sort of incentive to work here.

Does your work also have a TV in the break room with BET channel access?
02:30 PM on 06/30/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
Oh this is what I have observed. Black people can say the N word. Half black people can say the N word. A quarter black MIGHT can say the N word. Any less than that can't say the N word. Hispanics can say the N word. White people never get a pass-nor should they want one.

In what kind of situations in your daily life that you would normally use the n-word but hold back because of the fear someone else will be upset?
04:26 PM on 06/30/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
What in my post convinced you to respond with that?

Nevermind. I misread the last sentence.
07:21 PM on 07/03/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
i fucking hate liberals. they are usually democrats, and democrats have a long standing history of racism. Things haven't changed. Read a book.

The Democratic Party of the 1800s does not represent the party today. Read a history book.
07:45 PM on 07/03/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
you're an idiot. So I guess the democratic party of today started some time after World War 2, or maybe the Cold War even, eh?

Since the progressive presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
08:56 PM on 07/03/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
mistook you for Jake. Either way, Liberal Democrats are the worst people. But that's only my opinion.

So I'm a terrible person because I believe in equality for minorities, women and gays in the United States?
07:02 PM on 07/04/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
How the fuck is that racist? Do you assume that I am referring to a specific race? No races were mentioned. So who's the racist one? Over sensitivity rearing it's annoying head once again.

Maybe you aren't even being over sensitive. Just insane!

You're not racist for the most part, but you take for granted that you are white. You have a free pass when it comes to living in America. Society has given you an advantage in terms of social acceptance and economic favoritism.
09:27 PM on 07/04/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
I really don't know if you believe what you're saying. I need not go into the history, the books are there all you have to do is read it. On the surface, before Obama, the Democrats NEVER put any black person in power. Clarence Thomas, Condoleezaa Rice, Colin Powell were all where they were because of Republicans. I'm not arguing, the facts are there.
But hey, the democrats want gay marriage, they are soooo liberal. Yay!

i'm done, i don't want to "troll"

Don't forget the Republican Party will nominate Herman Cain (who is blacker than Obama) to the be their presidential nominee!
07:45 PM on 07/08/11 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Connecticut
Male
Did birdman block me or something? How come every time I mention the white drug user/black drug user difference he ignores me?

He probably just assumes anything you say is bullshit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos