Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

04:04 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
So are we debating the fact that there are elite members trying to create a New World Order or are we debating if their New World Order intentions are good/bad?
12:24 PM on 08/25/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
No actual elitist trying to create a one world government?

Then what are these:

David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994 "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long — We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

George Herbert Walker Bush: September 11, 1990: “Out of these troubled times, our objective—a new world order—can emerge.*Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known.”

George Herbert Walker Bush: “What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea—a new world order...to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... based on shared principles and the rule of law... The illumination of a thousand points of light... The winds of change are with us now.”

"The New World Order cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most
significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United
States to change it's perceptions." — Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, April 19th 1994

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the
scenes." —Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great
publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion
for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if
we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more
sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty
of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination
practiced in past centuries"--David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting
in June of 1991

Now, I'm not saying you people have to believe that there are elitist attempting to create a one world government, I'm just posting what elitist have said.
05:49 PM on 08/25/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Someone debunk the Georgia Guidestones.

I'll be waiting......
06:48 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
What is there to debunk? I looked at the wikipedia page for these things and the main conspiracy theorist voicing his opinions about them is Alex Jones, so right away I know it's all a load of bullshit seeing as he's involved.

Lol Alex Jones. As if he was the first to notice how strange they are. NO ONE knows the actual guy's name who funded it, he kept it a secret and used an alias.

And why would it list lowering the population down to 500,000,000. That would be killing 6.5 billion people today. Why does it mention ruling faith, passion and tradition and also mention a "world court"?

Luciferianism has said goals.
06:52 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Burden of proof, dickhead. Provide evidence and factual basis for whichever hilarious theory it is you believe.

Theory? You can see them in.
It's not a theory that they command there to be depopulation to where there are only 500,000,000, that they (they as in whoever put it up because no one actually knows the guy's name or who he worked for) want to rule faith, tradition and passion and that everything must be resolved in a "world court". Anyone who studies the Kabbalah teachings, Theosophy or Luciferianism knows that those are all goals of theirs. It's basically the 10 commandments for a new age. A new age that has been spoken about by several secret societies and Occults.
The top of the Guidestones even says "let these be Guidestones to an age of reason".

And those are not theories they are facts.

If no one has studied the occult or the beliefs of secret societies associated with Occults (A:A: Argenteum Astrum) then it makes sense that they won't see the connected dots.
06:55 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
No one bring in Alex Jones. His name has no credibility on something being fact or false, all it shows is that he has an opinion on it.
If you use him as any example for ANYTHING it just shows how desperate you are. The only thing he could EVER be credible for is his video tape of elitist doing rituals to the Masonic owl 'Molech'. Which I have always thought made him look like he was on the inside of things.

If anyone wants a "real" conspiracy theorist look up Bill Cooper. He was a REAL conspiracy theorist who talked about an attack happening in America in the coming months the whole summer of '01 and then 9/11 happened. He was then killed by the FBI a month later. He was not some fat ass who owns infowars
07:21 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old

What is so funny? Do you not see the thousands of videos/photos of these exact things inscribed on the Guidestones? I bet you don't know the first thing to occultism as well. But hey, it's better off if you don't.

Debunk ONE just ONE of the things I said and I'll praise your golden dick like everywhere else on these forums.
07:22 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old

Oh, I get it. You're just wanting to laugh at things to over shadow the fact that you can't debunk one. What a cleaver one you are.
07:24 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Occultism,

Enlighten me.

Telling me to enlighten you on occultism is like you telling me to enlighten you on spoken language. You have to be more specific. Are you wanting enlightenment on Luciferianism, Kabbalah teachings and Theosophy?
07:25 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
I heard he was killed by Arizona sheriff deputies after he shot a deputy in the head while resisting arrest on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Close, he was killed in his house because of "tax fraud" and supposedly he had fired at the officers. Which is strange because before that he had never shown any hostility to law enforcement.
07:32 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Ok, are you speaking about Occultism as in 'devil worship associated with the New World Order?' Because that's the usual bullshit I hear.

Oh, and your conspiracy theorist made a ton of money off his book, didn't pay the taxes for it, then got himself killed after he shot an officer in the head...or, you know, the FBI did it.

Occultism associated with worship of Lucifer, not the devil and some wish for a new world order while some don't. It's like the whole Islam thing. You have most a good portion who are whatever about it and then you have the radicals who want to kill everyone who doesn't worship their "god".

But yes, Luciferian occultism is what I have studied so that would be my best section of information. I never thought to care about other forms of occultism.
07:35 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
He was on the run from the law, had a warrant out for his arrest, fell in with the militia nuts who worshipped him, and was quoted as saying he'd 'never be taken alive'...

But he was killed at his house, alone. If he was on the run would he have been at his house? That's not a smart idea. And did we forget he was also killed a month after an attack happened in America, an attack that he said would happen all summer. He also, showed a video where you can see the driver of Kennedy's car shoot Kennedy and a photograph of Oswald standing on leveled ground only 30 feet from the vehicle.
07:52 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah...that's pretty much the nonsense I expected.

So, what's the difference if these people worship Lucifer, or God, or Horus, or nothing at all? Do you believe Lucifer and Occultism gives them superpowers? Because who they worship doesn't mean a thing, really...

I think it's nonsense as well but people who believe in it and go by the beliefs of Luciferianism/Kabbalah teachings and Theosophy are serious about it.

I never said anything of super powers. They are individuals who worship Lucifer "the light bearer" and they believe in duality. So to them if Lucifer was full of light then Jehovah must have been darkness and that Lucifer was unjustly kicked out of heaven. Lucifer wanted man to be gods themselves and give th
Knowledge of gods. So Luciferians praise him for having Adam and eve eat the fruit which then gave them the knowledge of good and evil (god like knowledge) and he "freed" them from the entrapment of Eden. They absolutely hate people calling him "Satan" or "devil" because to them those are names given to him after he had fallen to ridicule him and to
Denounce his holy form.

Horus connects to it because (Crowley is the one who had the concept) that Horis, the sun god, was basically the Egyptians worshipping Lucifer the "light bearer" right after he had fallen and that Horus was just their name for him. Crowley also created the all
Seeing eye over the pyramid in honor of Lucifer. With 13 steps in the pyramid and since then it has been given to the hands of powerful leaders.

No, the Illuminati group, founded by Adam
Weishaupt was the first group which wanted a new world order for Lucifer. There are also some historical teachers who have given evidence that the group was responsible for the French revolution before being disbanded by the government. But basically Adam was a radical Luciferian, he wanted Lucifer to have his battle with Jehovah and take back heaven. A new world order is one of the first and major steps towards armageddon. So he and a lot of of people he knew that were political leaders in Bavaria brought in more followers mainly trough sex bribery or promises of wealth.

The belief of radical Luciferianism is still around today and basically anyone who follows it would be an "illuminist" which is why the term 'illuminati' is still around today even thought there isn't a group called Illuminati anymore. The beliefs have carried themselves into high ranked members of Freemasonry such as Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall, H.P. Blavatsky, etc. who praises the beliefs in certain Masonic traditions. Also other groups as the order of skull of bones, triliteral commission, A:A:, perhaps the Rockefellar family holds such beliefs.
07:55 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
People don't 'run' when they go on the run, you find a place and lay low. Your conspiracy theorist was having altercations with his neighbors, the exact opposite of laying low.

He wasn't killed by the FBI, he was killed by police, so your attribution of the date to his death is just yours - it doesn't mean anything.

Oh, and he had a video of Kennedy's driver shooting Kennedy? That's a new one, that one's funny. I'm guessing you've only heard of the picture and video, but of you claim you've seen it (that'd be even funnier) I bet you can't find a copy to post here.

It also covers how he got hold of them.

08:02 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Too long; didn't read; don't care; can't watch video now.

Someone else have fun.

Perhaps you should red, partially care and watch the video (considering you had me put it up here, that's just rude)

You can learn some quite interesting things, things you might care about afterwards.

But I have to get out of here too, busy day folks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets