Username
Password
Hot Topic News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 111 of 111.
04:52 PM on 11/12/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
There should be a few more copies of all 3 records going up once they come in and all the pre-orders are filled. There will also be a few hundred copies going to stores. I'll post a list of what stores will be getting each record over on Vinyl Collective but I wont have those lists until these get shipped out.
i ordered the a fever you can't sweat out and a mixed copy of take this to your grave by 7:30am est the day they went on sale, and just got an email saying they sold out and are no longer available. since i saw you posting after i ordered (including this post today) saying that there were still copies available, what can i do to ensure that i actually get what i ordered? this is really frustrating.
10:54 PM on 11/12/12
Kixur413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There should be a few more copies of all 3 records going up once they come in and all the pre-orders are filled. There will also be a few hundred copies going to stores. I'll post a list of what stores will be getting each record over on Vinyl Collective but I wont have those lists until these get shipped out.
Awesome. I have a question for you Travis, I preorderd both FOB mixed color and P!@TD on Friday and was charged the $36 but I got an email 6 hours later saying that the FOB record was sold out. Sad feelings but accepted it and was told I wouldn't be charged for it but I had already been charged the $36. It's late Monday and have yet to be refunded the 16ish dollars. Is that because of the holiday weekend? Not really looking for a specific answer to my ordeal, just wondering if that's typical. I've already contacted HT about it, on Saturday, and a guy said that I wouldn't be charged the full amount and yet here I am haha
09:36 AM on 11/13/12
HTtravis
Hot Topic
User Info.
Any questions about orders placed on the site need to go to HT customer service. I have no control over any orders placed on the site.
03:06 PM on 12/17/12
vilefiend
Vilefiend
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I placed my order for TTTYG almost immediately upon seeing this post. My order shipped on Friday Dec. 14th and I received today. My 'mixed' vinyl is a dark purple/grey/black swirl. Couldn't be happier.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests