Username
Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 136
11:18 AM on 11/12/12
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
Would it be fair to say that anyone that doesn't enjoy Ke$ha's mindless pop drivel kind of wishes she would die young? I keed, I keed.

Garbagemen have to make a living too, you know.
Haha. Right you are, Meeze.

Yeah man, I can't believe people enjoy different things than you/enjoy having fun. We should only listen to "real" music. Please, oh wise one, show us the way.
Is this that new thing called sarcasm?

This is the first time someone has ever said that on AP. It's obvious your love for originality meshes well with your music taste.
I lol'd.

Love the song and Ke$ha looks like she washes her cooch now. Can't wait for the album.
Haha...I can't believe you said that. Even on the internet.

That chorus is catchy as all hell, but what the fuck is her voice doing in the verses?

"That magic in your pants, it's makin me blush (Fa sho!)"

Fucking golden.
What is her voice doing? What voice? Ke$ha can't sing!
12:20 PM on 11/12/12
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
illuminati!!!!!!!
12:20 PM on 11/12/12
theherox
User Info.
pleeeeaaaase tell me someone else sees all the ILLUMINATI stuff in this video?!?!
12:29 PM on 11/12/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
pleeeeaaaase tell me someone else sees all the ILLUMINATI stuff in this video?!?!
Illuminati conspiracy people really are dumber, and arguably more annoying, than people who get really mad about pop music.
02:15 PM on 11/12/12
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
Kesha is trashy, admits to it, and OWNS it. I don't know how many times I can say this, but she doesn't take herself seriously at all and that is precisely what I love about her. She's laughing at everyone pressed in here calling it "garbage" or "trash" or shitty music.

PS- Due to the chorus, this is a fantastic dance-pop song. One of the best songs in this genre of this year.

There are so many things wrong with this assessment. Why is being trashy acceptable as long as you "OWN it?" I'm asking this question on mostly an image level, but it could definitely be asked on a personal conduct level as well. In that case, I'm laughing at Ke$ha thinking that her "music" is somehow above criticism because it's purposely shitty.

You have no taste.
02:24 PM on 11/12/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There are so many things wrong with this assessment. Why is being trashy acceptable as long as you "OWN it?" I'm asking this question on mostly an image level, but it could definitely be asked on a personal conduct level as well. In that case, I'm laughing at Ke$ha thinking that her "music" is somehow above criticism because it's purposely shitty.

You have no taste.

It's cool. She's laughing at you for being so judgmental, while raking in millions of dollars doing it her way. It's an image, and it's clearly working damn well for her.
09:44 AM on 11/13/12
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
User Info.
Too good, she is ridiculously sexy.
11:26 AM on 11/13/12
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
It's cool. She's laughing at you for being so judgmental, while raking in millions of dollars doing it her way. It's an image, and it's clearly working damn well for her.
It's cool. I'm not overly interested in what you think Ke$ha might think is funny. I'm not criticizing her business plan or success in business. She has clearly been quite successful. I'm not trying to take that away. I'm just being critical of her music which, as a fan, I have every right to do. I know what an image is, and I know what image she is trying to project. For whatever reason, it appeals to a massive amount of teens and 20 somethings (and unfortunately kids younger than that). The fact remains that her music is mindless, generic and formulaic. Not to mention the fact that she has almost zero ability as a singer.
12:00 PM on 11/13/12
incognitojones
User Info.
It's cool. I'm not overly interested in what you think Ke$ha might think is funny. I'm not criticizing her business plan or success in business. She has clearly been quite successful. I'm not trying to take that away. I'm just being critical of her music which, as a fan, I have every right to do. I know what an image is, and I know what image she is trying to project. For whatever reason, it appeals to a massive amount of teens and 20 somethings (and unfortunately kids younger than that). The fact remains that her music is mindless, generic and formulaic. Not to mention the fact that she has almost zero ability as a singer.
She can sing tho. Not like at a ridiculous level but she's got talent, at least average among other pop singers I mean c'mon.
You don't have to like it or anything, but she does what she does well.
12:47 PM on 11/13/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

You were talking about "personal conduct" because of her image... You were barely talking about her music. Which, sure as hell isn't top quality meaningful poetry. But that's not what she's going for. She's makin somewhat generic music with her image, and it's working very well for her. She's not going to argue that her music is full of meaningful quotes and substance. It's party dance pop music.
12:50 PM on 11/13/12
theherox
User Info.
Illuminati conspiracy people really are dumber, and arguably more annoying, than people who get really mad about pop music.
haha fair point.

i don't get mad about pop music though...when it's good.
01:50 PM on 11/13/12
incognitojones
User Info.
haha fair point.

i don't get mad about pop music though...when it's good.
I don't get mad about music. Just dumb people, a lot more pressing of an issue.
02:36 PM on 11/13/12
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
She can sing tho. Not like at a ridiculous level but she's got talent, at least average among other pop singers I mean c'mon.
You don't have to like it or anything, but she does what she does well.
She sounds like a cross between Shakira and Alanis Morrisette in that one. Not exactly what I'm looking for in a pop singer, but certainly a lot better than the sound we get in Tik Tok or Your Love is My Drug.
02:40 PM on 11/13/12
incognitojones
User Info.
She sounds like a cross between Shakira and Alanis Morrisette in that one. Not exactly what I'm looking for in a pop singer, but certainly a lot better than the sound we get in Tik Tok or Your Love is My Drug.
yeah, I definitely get the Alanis vibe. Just sayin she can sing tho, and its more obvious there than on her pop jams or club bangers.
07:18 AM on 11/14/12
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
yeah, I definitely get the Alanis vibe. Just sayin she can sing tho, and its more obvious there than on her pop jams or club bangers.
I will agree that she shows a lot more vocal ability on that song that any other song of hers that I have had the misfortune of hearing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos