AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:16 AM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
Voguerista
Female
I'm curious to see who loves Madonna here? If you are fan, how long have you been one?

I've been a huge fan since "Papa Don't Preach". Before that, I was totally mesmerized by her. She's taken me on a lifetime journey besides musically. She's helped me to find myself and to find my best friend too.
09:16 AM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
Voguerista
Female
OOps "sirn" = sign!
05:59 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
Voguerista
Female
Thanks for your replies! Much appreciated. ;)
12:27 PM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
Voguerista
Female
Cool, thanks George!!

TheSeven, she's still making great music. I just love her. I'm so glad she never stopped making music or touring.
04:14 PM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
Voguerista
Female
Punk and Suicide, I couldn't agree more. She's legendry for a reason. Right now, her tour is the top grossing tour of 2012. It was the last time she toured as well and this time, she's beating her last record. That says it all imo.

If any of you have a chance to see her show (even if not a fan), try and do so. You'll be amazed at the thought, the detail, and the threatics that goes into it. and the dancing is the tops. ...not just her dancing, but her dancers too. Here are her dancers on The Ellen Show a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t28nNytmSBU&feature=plcp And here she is in Paris a few months ago with a condensed version of the MDNA tour. She also performs Beautiful Killer and Je T'aime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdRaL...fe ature=plcp

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos