12:03 PM on 11/12/12
cordoba10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
looking forward to it
12:04 PM on 11/12/12
The_Effort
User Info.
I would be shocked if they, at this stage in their lives and careers and ages, released music like that. I would bet they have a lot of fun making music together. I just don't think it's gonna sound like when they were in their early 20s.

I have to agree with this. Their just older now and slightly more mature about it haha
12:06 PM on 11/12/12
blinkeatworld
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Happy Holidays, you bastard
12:07 PM on 11/12/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
I'm really interested to see if this is actually Christmas themed. Really want to hear the Box Car Racer influenced track. Also, Mark talked about the EP/ upcoming full length, I remember thinking that it seemed like the EP might be joke songs. He said something like "they will start recording for "real" in feb"
12:09 PM on 11/12/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
I'm really interested to see if this is actually Christmas themed. Really want to hear the Box Car Racer influenced track. Also, Mark talked about the EP/ upcoming full length, I remember thinking that it seemed like the EP might be joke songs. He said something like "they will start recording for "real" in feb"
i took that as "we will start seriously getting to business on the new album in feb." not "the EP is a joke, but the full length is REAL."
12:15 PM on 11/12/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Any chance of the Blinkumentary being included in these bundles? EP to go with the DVD? hmm...
12:17 PM on 11/12/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Any chance of the Blinkumentary being included in these bundles? EP to go with the DVD? hmm...
one can only hope!
12:18 PM on 11/12/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
If you think the band's gonna do songs like "I Won't Be Home for xmas" or "Happy Holidays" you haven't been paying attention to Blink-182. That would shock me to my absolute core.
It's also shocking that the band got together within one week and recorded a whole EP
12:19 PM on 11/12/12
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
Weren't they supposed to release and actually Christmas album a long time ago (like between TOYPAJ and their self-titeld)? I actually kinda want this to be like that
12:20 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
It's also shocking that the band got together within one week and recorded a whole EP
Not all that shocking.
12:21 PM on 11/12/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Weren't they supposed to release and actually Christmas album a long time ago (like between TOYPAJ and their self-titeld)? I actually kinda want this to be like that
haha i don't think i remember ever hearing anything about that. i feel like new-school Christmas albums are so hoaky... i figured this would be an EP of a few new (non-holiday) songs so they could play some new stuff on their upcoming Australian tour. but i'm not sure what to think anymore, haha.
12:23 PM on 11/12/12
Kyle Thrash
@thrash_itup
User Info.
What label will this be put out on?
12:25 PM on 11/12/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Not all that shocking.
Compared to two+ years of the band missing their self and label-imposed deadlines and hardly working in a room together?

That's a jarring, and shocking, difference to most people I think.
12:25 PM on 11/12/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Can someone clear this up for me is this going to be a Christmas theme EP or an EP of new material? I thought it was the latter but I'm confused now!
12:27 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Compared to two+ years of the band missing their self and label-imposed deadlines and hardly working in a room together?

That's a jarring, and shocking, difference to most people I think.
I still think people grossly misrepresent the time the band spent together writing songs. And this ignores all the time together on tour, etc. The band was touring like crazy, had other projects, and I'd assume recorded probably an EPs worth of songs in just as little of time.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums