So is this show real or fake?
02:00 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Who Is Ryan?
???
Las Vegas
Male - 22 Years Old
So is this show real or fake?

I'd say it's in the same vein of True Life, but there are moments that do seem scripted.
03:18 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
^ That seems fairly accurate.

And that gif at the top was hilarious but damn did Mhissy (wtf?) seem crazy during that part. Seriously what is the reasoning behind adding an h?
03:52 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Who Is Ryan?
???
Las Vegas
Male - 22 Years Old
lol people were attacking her on Twhitter the other night. My personal fave:

Kimberly N. Foster ‏@KimberlyNFoster

I cannot believe Mhissy pretended to be a dude for two years just to get back at Jasmine. How pathetic. Girl, you coulda had an Associate's.
03:55 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
NEW JERSEY
Female
lol people were attacking her on Twhitter the other night. My personal fave:

Kimberly N. Foster ‏@KimberlyNFoster

I cannot believe Mhissy pretended to be a dude for two years just to get back at Jasmine. How pathetic. Girl, you coulda had an Associate's.

Hahahahahahha I can't even.
12:00 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
The guy on last Monday's (I think) ep was so annoying. I just watched it tonight, and my sisters felt so bad for him, but I just cannot with any guy who claims to be a Nice Guy and goes on and on about being friendzoned.

And for the love of God, if someone claims not to have videochat (which is already odd since tons of laptops come with them) then ask them to take a picture with a sign!!! I totally get being vulnerable and desperate for a connection, but I just want to yell at my TV sometimes.

Although if this show has taught me anything, it's that apparently you can drag images into Google search?! Craaaazy
08:48 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
Madison, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
The guy on last Monday's (I think) ep was so annoying. I just watched it tonight, and my sisters felt so bad for him, but I just cannot with any guy who claims to be a Nice Guy and goes on and on about being friendzoned.

And for the love of God, if someone claims not to have videochat (which is already odd since tons of laptops come with them) then ask them to take a picture with a sign!!! I totally get being vulnerable and desperate for a connection, but I just want to yell at my TV sometimes.

Although if this show has taught me anything, it's that apparently you can drag images into Google search?! Craaaazy

I'm not sure exactly how they do their reverse image search on the show, but there is a site called www.tineye.com where you can upload an image and it will search the web for it.

Edit: I guess you can do it on Google too: http://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en
12:28 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
Thanks to this show teaching me how to reverse image search, I have catfished several fakes on my sisters' Facebooks that they were convinced were real people. Woohoo
12:57 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I don't get adding people you don't actually know.
01:49 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
My little sisters add "friends of friends" that they think are cute. It's dumb. Their friend will make a fake person, friend a bunch of kids they know with the fake profile, and kids think it's real since their real life friends claim the fake profile is their ~cousin from Seattle or something. They are usually pretty obviously fake, but middle schoolers are dumb. Like, the kid I just catfished was a supposed "cousin" of my sister's friend, and she said her friend would never be the type of person to fake a profile, but it was. Him and his friends lied and claimed they knew him irl when they were the ones that made the fake profile in the first place.
12:38 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 24 Years Old
^ wut?
08:24 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm too into this show, have only seen a few though. Watching Amanda Miller right now, feels the fakest of all these episodes so far... But I still can't tell
08:32 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm too into this show, have only seen a few though. Watching Amanda Miller right now, feels the fakest of all these episodes so far... But I still can't tell
Last weeks episode was pretty bad.

Can't believe I actually enjoy watching this show.
08:41 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
Last weeks episode was pretty bad.

Can't believe I actually enjoy watching this show.

Every second of the show I feel that way, but fuck... the format of the show is just genius how it unravel

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos