AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 83.
12:16 PM on 11/13/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Ha. I wonder if Jason will simply not post a response here out of embarrassment, or if he will try to make it seem that his argument is still valid.

What am I supposed to be embarrassed about? Everything I said yesterday is true. The band makes these comments everytime.
12:19 PM on 11/13/12
suppyguppy
User Info.
lol
12:21 PM on 11/13/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
12:21 PM on 11/13/12
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
oh boy..
12:22 PM on 11/13/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
This shouldn't be an argument! There was a discussion in the other thread yesterday about one thing - but there's a big difference between an argument and a discussion. We can discuss what we think the band is doing based on public knowledge and this is just more public knowledge about the situation! No need for petty name-calling from anyone.
12:25 PM on 11/13/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Oooh.
12:28 PM on 11/13/12
WestBroRaptist
User Info.
All I want for Xmas is Scott Raynor.
12:31 PM on 11/13/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
cause and effect. another day, another thread.
12:33 PM on 11/13/12
Elementzmean
User Info.
I AM JASON TATE!!! I RUN AN INTERNET WEBSITE SO THEREFORE THAT MAKES ME GOD!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING, AND I'M ALWAYS RIGHT NO MATTER HOW STUPID WHAT I SAY IS!
12:43 PM on 11/13/12
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
Ugh, who gives a shit? This bullshit was so stupid yesterday, and still is today.
12:44 PM on 11/13/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
I AM JASON TATE!!! I RUN AN INTERNET WEBSITE SO THEREFORE THAT MAKES ME GOD!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING, AND I'M ALWAYS RIGHT NO MATTER HOW STUPID WHAT I SAY IS!
now this was stupid...
12:55 PM on 11/13/12
serendipity
Columnated Ruins Domino
User Info.
I just hope it's better than The Lonesome Crowded West.
12:57 PM on 11/13/12
ReidAR27
let's chop cats! let's chop cats!
User Info.
Pretty sure Tate is more in the know than almost everyone else on this site. Not sure why the focus has gone from the band's news to him. Get over it.
01:04 PM on 11/13/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Interesting that he said this, but it's obvious he was not a fan of the way they worked before. I said it in another blink thread, but I re-read their AP interview from the other year right before "Neighborhoods" came out, and inside it mentioned the few songs they recorded at the last moment when they actually were together. The songs were "Natives", "After Midnight", "MH 4.18.2011" and I believe "Hearts All Gone" and are the strongest songs on the record I think. I really can't wait to hear this thing.
01:07 PM on 11/13/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.

Pretty sure Tate is more in the know than almost everyone else on this site. Not sure why the focus has gone from the band's news to him. Get over it.

Because he's not in the know about this more than anyone that's read interviews with the band, and the AP.Net interview with the engineer for "Neighborhoods." That, and he called anybody that thought the reason the last album blew was because they recorded it in separate studios "idiots." It's not like it was out of the blue.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums