Username
Password

08:17 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
Let's start with the obvious: Everyone lives in this world full of stupid and annoying people that you're talking about, not just you. I would never insult you with the assumption that you were unaware of that, but its an important point to start my thoughts with.

Now, does everyone have the same issues that you have? No. Most people (myself not included) have no problem dealing with the things that seem so irritating to you.

So the question is, why? Why, when faced with stupidity that all of the general population deals with and contributes to, do you feel the need to be a sarcastic asshole?

Simply because, you are a sarcastic asshole.

Everyone else isn't the problem, you are.

You enjoy being a sarcastic asshole?

If you really care about your friends and family, which I know that you do, then you should never feel the need to be a dick to them.

Sarcasm is BY FAR THE MOST unattractive quality you can have. Its a way you can be an asshole with discretion. Its dishonest.

When's the last time you met a really sarcastic person and thought, "Wow, what an awesome person. I wanna take shit from them all the time." Never. You never thought that. Sarcastic people SUCK. The next time someone asks you to pass the salt when its closer to them, WHY DON'T YOU SUCK IT UP AND FUCKING PASS THE SALT TO THE STUPID LAZY PERSON. Wouldn't that make you feel good about yourself? That you helped the unreasonable person instead of blowing up on them?

You need a new perspective. Whether or not you can even admit it to yourself, you blame other people for why you're so angry. Take responsibility. You're probably not half as mad at all of them as you are at yourself.

I say all of this, having gone through and realized this myself. This is the world you will be living for your entire life. The next time you feel the need to be a fucking douchebag, take a breath, and say something nice instead. YOU WILL FEEL WAY BETTER.

Is there someone you know thats a dick that you hate hanging out with? I bet theres a bunch of people that think that about you too.

Don't blame the world for making you wear a mask. You're the one who thinks you're true self wont be liked by anybody. And you're probably right.

SO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version