Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 39 of 39
08:33 AM on 11/14/12
Sikbeat37
You like music too? Woah.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I enjoy this band soooooo much more than fun. I will definitely be in attendance. Here's hoping that there's more to come afterwards from these guys.
09:20 AM on 11/14/12
Alison1488
____
User Info.

So happy that jack is doing this, but glad he's going the better route and continue making music with fun and keeping Steel Train to what it should be; a side project.

Steel Train was never meant to be a side project. It was a full-fledge band long before fun. came together. Personally, I am fans of both bands, but I think there is more quality music in Steel Train. I've been to my share of live shows for both bands, and Steel Train brings so much more to a show.
09:49 AM on 11/14/12
VinnyJ5
User Info.
Quote:
Steel Train was never meant to be a side project. It was a full-fledge band long before fun. came together. Personally, I am fans of both bands, but I think there is more quality music in Steel Train. I've been to my share of live shows for both bands, and Steel Train brings so much more to a show.

I couldn't agree more. Both are good but as we know, popularity does not equal quality. We all should have gone to the fun/steel train tour in 2011...
09:58 AM on 11/14/12
BensonHedges
Registered Member
User Info.
Fun. was the side band. Remember how in its early days, Jack didn't even do all the shows because he was busy with Steel Train? Clearly that shifted when fun. took off so hugely. The Steel Train/fun. tour was pretty awesome.
10:00 AM on 11/14/12
Jerzeyboy525
User Info.
i think there should be a Steel Train/The Format tour...but that probably will never happen
11:48 AM on 11/14/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Started listening to them just recently. They have some excellent tracks, but have yet to really grow on me.
09:18 AM on 11/16/12
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
Just got my ticket. Excited.
10:08 AM on 11/16/12
BensonHedges
Registered Member
User Info.
Got mine too!
06:00 PM on 11/20/12
BensonHedges
Registered Member
User Info.
Looks like they added a show at Maxwell's in Hoboken the night before, since the Bowery Ballroom show sold out so quickly. Glad they did this instead of moving to Terminal 5, which is what I thought was going to happen.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos