AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Storm The Beaches Album Stream

Posted by - 08:50 PM on 11/13/12
Stream Storm The Beaches' new album Hemisphere on Bandcamp.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
09:07 PM on 11/13/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
best band i've heard in a while.
02:54 AM on 11/14/12
InfiniteArms
#Nygma
User Info.
^ word
07:13 AM on 11/14/12
MrDelux
User Info.
Really REALLY good breath of fresh air from the chuga chuga. I'm talking to you Woe is Me and Issues.
01:01 PM on 11/14/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
only heard the first song and i'm already impressed, it sounds a lot like Evaline if they had a female singer
01:18 PM on 11/14/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
every song is good, even the folky closer (it makes me think that the singer's voice would fit for a folk project like Anthony Green or Charlie Simpson). but this album it's too damn long.
10:19 AM on 11/15/12
apparitionrecs
Music comes first
User Info.
best band i've heard in a while.

Thanks for the kind words guys! Check out the album and support the band if you like it!

Really REALLY good breath of fresh air from the chuga chuga. I'm talking to you Woe is Me and Issues.

They aren't in that same scene/genre at all! They came from the same crowd as All Time Low and The Dangerous Summer, both in terms of genre and geography. This record is all over the place with genre... and there's no chugga chugga!

only heard the first song and i'm already impressed, it sounds a lot like Evaline if they had a female singer

You realize the singer is male haha? If you like the opening track ("The Bittersweet"), you'll like songs such as "Get Back Up" and "Full Circle" and "Auditory Hallucinations". Check it out and support the band if you like it!

every song is good, even the folky closer (it makes me think that the singer's voice would fit for a folk project like Anthony Green or Charlie Simpson). but this album it's too damn long.

Mark has a fantastic vocal range which is one reason they experimented on this record. He could more a folk album, a country album, a pop album, a metal album... super talented dude. Very lucky to have worked with him for the past year.
11:47 AM on 11/15/12
MrDelux
User Info.
Thanks for the kind words guys! Check out the album and support the band if you like it!

They aren't in that same scene/genre at all! They came from the same crowd as All Time Low and The Dangerous Summer, both in terms of genre and geography. This record is all over the place with genre... and there's no chugga chugga!

You realize the singer is male haha? If you like the opening track ("The Bittersweet"), you'll like songs such as "Get Back Up" and "Full Circle" and "Auditory Hallucinations". Check it out and support the band if you like it!

Mark has a fantastic vocal range which is one reason they experimented on this record. He could more a folk album, a country album, a pop album, a metal album... super talented dude. Very lucky to have worked with him for the past year.
I know, the only reason I brought up woe is me and issues, is because of the release times. I'm saying its a breath of fresh air compared to what has been released recently.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos