Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
08:22 AM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
It's really gonna piss me off if anyone enters the chat just to be rude.
12:44 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
I doubt it. It's so easy for people to talk shit on a band in one of the news posts but during an actual chat with that band, they're never there.
No doubt.
12:44 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
They will because this band sucks balls, big hairy balls. They are generic and just generally lame. The cover art of their new cd is atrocious.
And where is your fucking masterpiece album that you created?

Shut up.
01:34 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
I took a crap, shaped it into a plastic square and and scribbled doodles on it. Its called Let Your Generic Shitstorm Take Over. And yes it is mind blowing.

Why would the thought of negative respones in the chat come to mind unless this band was lame?
To throw it out there, I am not even a fan of this band. I wasn't a fan of this band when they were playing basement shows here 3 years ago. But I just think it would be insanely stupid and just plain rude for someone to literally hop into a band chat thread JUST to bash that band. Can you dig it?
01:53 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
yeah, i feel the same way. i'm not a fan of them (but will admit, they can be quite entertaining live and have a good energy), but they are all really nice dudes and they deserve a chat full of people there to ask questions, instead of people being there just to cause trouble.
Exactly. They are nice dudes and I respect them for getting as far as they have gone, they're just not for me. But I really don't think any band at all should have to deal with insults in their own chat thread.
01:56 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
Yeah I can dig it. I wouldn't actually be that rude but I wish somebody would call them out for being generic
Generic to folks like you and I, but "new and exciting" to a lot of kids in this scene. I don't know any of the bands that you listen to (besides Thursday I'm assuming), but I know that I would have loved this band when I got into this whole "scene" in middle school. Now though, people like you and I might strive for more innovative, less repetative music. But it's only our opinion. It's only "generic" compared to some genres. But comparing this band to Soulja Boy, I would say they are anything BUT generic. You know?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos