Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32
01:44 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
They will because this band sucks balls, big hairy balls. They are generic and just generally lame. The cover art of their new cd is atrocious.
And where is your fucking masterpiece album that you created?

Shut up.
01:46 PM on 02/08/08
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I doubt it. It's so easy for people to talk shit on a band in one of the news posts but during an actual chat with that band, they're never there.
Never.
02:00 PM on 02/08/08
silverstein91
User Info.
somebody needs to ask them what they think of their shit label suing this guy for his blog
02:10 PM on 02/08/08
cubz84
Serial Kisser
User Info.
They will because this band sucks balls, big hairy balls. They are generic and just generally lame. The cover art of their new cd is atrocious.

Ya know, now that you mention it, they are totally lame. I'm so glad you brought this up because I never would have made up my own mind with my own tastes had you not made this well thought out point, StormsWithDudes. I think your argument in reference to hairy balls is spot on, and I commend you for your input. I know that your opinion of this band will surely affect them greatly because obviously they've probably never heard any of it before. They sure are in for a pwn sandwich! LOLZOMGZROFL!
02:14 PM on 02/08/08
kailaSUPAHrad
User Info.
somebody needs to ask them what they think of their shit label suing this guy for his blog
i was thinking about asking that
02:34 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
I took a crap, shaped it into a plastic square and and scribbled doodles on it. Its called Let Your Generic Shitstorm Take Over. And yes it is mind blowing.

Why would the thought of negative respones in the chat come to mind unless this band was lame?
To throw it out there, I am not even a fan of this band. I wasn't a fan of this band when they were playing basement shows here 3 years ago. But I just think it would be insanely stupid and just plain rude for someone to literally hop into a band chat thread JUST to bash that band. Can you dig it?
02:39 PM on 02/08/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
i'm stoked for this chat.
02:40 PM on 02/08/08
tomakebelieve
honesty waits here forever.
User Info.
To throw it out there, I am not even a fan of this band. I wasn't a fan of this band when they were playing basement shows here 3 years ago. But I just think it would be insanely stupid and just plain rude for someone to literally hop into a band chat thread JUST to bash that band. Can you dig it?

yeah, i feel the same way. i'm not a fan of them (but will admit, they can be quite entertaining live and have a good energy), but they are all really nice dudes and they deserve a chat full of people there to ask questions, instead of people being there just to cause trouble.
02:46 PM on 02/08/08
cubz84
Serial Kisser
User Info.
Yeah I can dig it. I wouldn't actually be that rude but I wish somebody would call them out for being generic

Oh yeah cause you're so revolutionary for calling them generic on AbsolutePunk.net. That's never been done before you got here. Thanks for that.

Man, Steve would be proud of the ample supply of sarcasm I'm supplying in this thread.
02:53 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
yeah, i feel the same way. i'm not a fan of them (but will admit, they can be quite entertaining live and have a good energy), but they are all really nice dudes and they deserve a chat full of people there to ask questions, instead of people being there just to cause trouble.
Exactly. They are nice dudes and I respect them for getting as far as they have gone, they're just not for me. But I really don't think any band at all should have to deal with insults in their own chat thread.
02:56 PM on 02/08/08
popdisaster00
User Info.
Yeah I can dig it. I wouldn't actually be that rude but I wish somebody would call them out for being generic
Generic to folks like you and I, but "new and exciting" to a lot of kids in this scene. I don't know any of the bands that you listen to (besides Thursday I'm assuming), but I know that I would have loved this band when I got into this whole "scene" in middle school. Now though, people like you and I might strive for more innovative, less repetative music. But it's only our opinion. It's only "generic" compared to some genres. But comparing this band to Soulja Boy, I would say they are anything BUT generic. You know?
02:57 PM on 02/08/08
Esrb99
The Pertinacious Papist
User Info.
As fun as their music is to listen to, their vocalist sounds alot like Spencer from UO...
03:20 PM on 02/08/08
tomakebelieve
honesty waits here forever.
User Info.
Generic to folks like you and I, but "new and exciting" to a lot of kids in this scene. I don't know any of the bands that you listen to (besides Thursday I'm assuming), but I know that I would have loved this band when I got into this whole "scene" in middle school. Now though, people like you and I might strive for more innovative, less repetative music. But it's only our opinion. It's only "generic" compared to some genres. But comparing this band to Soulja Boy, I would say they are anything BUT generic. You know?

you speak a lot of truth. to a lot of kids just coming into the "scene," four letter lie or some other band we all deem as "generic" or "not worth it" could just very well be that band that gets them hooked on supporting music, going to shows, street teaming... or whatever they want to do to become active in the music community.
03:38 PM on 02/08/08
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
It's weird cause I went to junior high with a couple of these dudes but I never went to one of their shows. Shame on me.
04:14 PM on 02/08/08
discoyears
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

You're right dude. They should just listen to more Thursday brah.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos