Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
03:05 PM on 11/15/12
AidenAirwaves
jessica likes sounds
User Info.
I want to see Anthony Green because the one time I got the privilege of seeing his solo live show, I had a fantastic time. You'd think if I wanted to see someone so much, I would purchase a ticket, right? Well money has been a huge issue for myself and my family for the a long time now and I've missed tons of shows because of it. My best friend (whose favourite band is Circa) is planning on going and she usually gets anything Circa / Anthony related ASAP. I mean, she goes for presages and all that good stuff. But shes been spending her check on gas for work and food and barely makes it. I feel bad because I know what it's like to miss my favourite band / musician when they come around, it's a bummer. I never like taking the chance of thinking, "Oh, they'll just come back in a few months." because I've experienced bands breaking up and or not coming back for over a year. I want to be there with her jamming out. So it would be really dope if I won, I'd get the chance to have a great time getting weird at an AG show with my friend and maybe get the chance to meet him and tell him how much I appreciate the person that he is.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos