Username
Password

06:59 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
It is not the government/public school's responsibility to teach the christian belief system on creation as part of the "science" curriculum. It can be offered in a religion course maybe, but it is not "science", and thus should not be taught in a science class.

Agreed, schools should stick to the facts. Leave faith to the family and the church.

My mind is blown.
06:15 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
History has been made.
01:11 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
Eh. I understand the concept of tolerance in the same way I understand the concept of multiculturalism: an impotent attempt on the part of liberals to redress the woes of society without actually doing anything about them.
11:30 AM on 11/21/12 
User Info.
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
i was raised Mennonite and thats definitely a teaching of intolerance, all outsiders were known as the English, all in all the same concept as the Amish.
Since a young age when my mother and father left that lifestyle, church, I quickly became familiar with the fact that there's many other points of view, and that there were people who didnt even believe in god. This was all completely new to me, and I didn't understand how someone could fall asleep at night, and not pray.
To be intolerant of other lifestyles, is an extremely negative, and often blinding point of view. I no longer see reason to believe in a god, but remain open to possibility. There's no evidence to prove it, but as a human i believe it's naive to suggest there isn't a god, at all, in any sort of definition or manner.
I agree gay's should be able to wed, and am intolerant of those who say they shouldn't.
I believe people are free to believe whatever they want, even if unsupported, and to belittle those who disagree with you is an intolerant stance.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos