Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 28 of 28
05:41 PM on 11/19/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Tomorrow The Starting Line will be announcing a venue change for its New Jersey show, as well as the other bands opening for them.

Submitted by bradsonemanband

That would be amazing, I was really bummed that NFG got cancelled. However, I'm expecting Man Overboard or a similar NJ new wave pop punk band.

EDIT: Dammit, meant to quote the last post on the last page. Must have messed up posting this on my phone.
07:21 PM on 11/19/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Now everyone can know and sell it out again so I can't go... AGAIN lol
07:36 PM on 11/19/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
TWY has opened too many shows I've seen. Hoping it's somebody else for NJ, honestly.

Amen. I'm so tired of them being on every major punk rock tour. Especially since they're not even that good...
08:15 PM on 11/19/12
ARo2431
User Info.
It's about time they announce the openers. Had to buy tickets four months in advance but have to wait less than three weeks away from the show to know who else is playing.
03:53 AM on 11/20/12
JuliaTEN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is it really at Asbury Convention Hall? Not the best place for me to get too, but at least it's not like TBS show was and moved to Tom's River, so I can deal with it.
06:12 AM on 11/20/12
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
It's Fairweather playing If they Move ... Kill Em from Start to Finish and Man Overboard right before

... one can hope
06:40 AM on 11/20/12
joexfm
User Info.
Fake problems and red green gold are openers for this date
11:24 AM on 11/20/12
RyanWilliam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These guys have some of the most BORING news updates. I always get so stoked to see a TSL story, then it ends up being something ridiculous like this. Full US Tour, New Record, or GTFO
12:05 PM on 11/20/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
These guys have some of the most BORING news updates. I always get so stoked to see a TSL story, then it ends up being something ridiculous like this. Full US Tour, New Record, or GTFO
So should they not announce the venue change and let us all figure it out ourselves?
04:55 PM on 11/20/12
RyanWilliam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So should they not announce the venue change and let us all figure it out ourselves?
Yes.
04:57 PM on 11/20/12
TSLManager
User Info.
You will probably always be disappointed then because the band has no plans to do either but are doing a few fun things a year.
05:03 PM on 11/20/12
RyanWilliam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You will probably always be disappointed then because the band has no plans to do either but are doing a few fun things a year.
NEVER dissapointed. I just yearn.
05:54 PM on 11/20/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Aw. I was hoping Vinnie, Morning Parade, or The Almost would be opening for the NJ show. :( Will have to check out these openers.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos