Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
11:13 PM on 11/19/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
Before tonight (and to an extent, I still do), I thought that the support of the pop punk community was the only thing keeping her afloat in the competition (by that I mean the tweets of support from bands with thousands of followers, such as ATL and Yellowcard). But hot damn, that was good. By far her best so far.
11:19 PM on 11/19/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
Same with me. All of her performances on The Voice have been mediocre, but Over You was a perfect choice. But with the trend of former scene girls on The Voice, she'll probably be runner up.
Honestly, I don't understand the fascination with the "scene" on The Voice recently. It's funny to me because it's almost entirely based on their looks with their song choices being decidedly mainstream, on a show where supposedly image is not important. I'm still irritated with the lack of a far-reaching selection of songs on The Voice, though it's starting to get better (for instance, I'm stunned Young the Giant was performed, and well at that). I doubt she'll win, but I still consider Melanie the most interesting, and one of the best in that she doesn't have to have a ridiculously overpowering voice to stand out.
07:50 AM on 11/20/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
Good performance, but honestly, Melanie Martinez needs to win this
This, so much.
07:51 AM on 11/20/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
Does she come off as a huge bitch to anyone else, or is it just me?
12:37 AM on 11/21/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
She does to me, sometimes. I agree with one of the judge's critiques that you don't really get to know her. A lot of the contestants are really likable, even if I don't like their voice, but Cassadee hasn't really been as charismatic to me. When she does try, it doesn't always come off genuine to me. Also, one week where she actually got constructive criticism instead of blind praise, her face was sooo tight-lipped, and her eyes were just deadpan. Usually the contestants nod and say thank you for the advice, but she didn't look very happy about it. I forget which episode it was, but I remember it made me lol. Maybe she just has bitch face.
I think it's more than just a bitch face, personally. But I agree. I couldn't tell you, I rarely watch it anymore after the bullshit that was Season 2's finale.
12:42 PM on 11/21/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
regardless of if she is a nice person or a rude person - either way she is a bad singer.
^this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version