Username
Password
TV News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 89 of 89.
08:47 PM on 11/20/12
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Probably not, because this song is about the death of Shelton's brother.

Aye...my mistake. I had no idea.
08:56 PM on 11/20/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
I can't stop watching this. I'm watching it in the hallway at school and I just got teary-eyed. Hope nobody noticed.

Hahahahahhahahaha
09:15 PM on 11/20/12
stuckonsmile
Singer; songwriter youtube/mrowks
User Info.
I don't get it. Is it some sort of slight at Big Bang Theory?
...I think that's a good show
09:16 PM on 11/20/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

She bores me for some reason.

But lol @ that Blake moment.
She bores you because you actually have good taste. That's why I love you.
10:20 PM on 11/20/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Does she come off as a huge bitch to anyone else, or is it just me?

She does to me, sometimes. I agree with one of the judge's critiques that you don't really get to know her. A lot of the contestants are really likable, even if I don't like their voice, but Cassadee hasn't really been as charismatic to me. When she does try, it doesn't always come off genuine to me. Also, one week where she actually got constructive criticism instead of blind praise, her face was sooo tight-lipped, and her eyes were just deadpan. Usually the contestants nod and say thank you for the advice, but she didn't look very happy about it. I forget which episode it was, but I remember it made me lol. Maybe she just has bitch face.
12:37 AM on 11/21/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
She does to me, sometimes. I agree with one of the judge's critiques that you don't really get to know her. A lot of the contestants are really likable, even if I don't like their voice, but Cassadee hasn't really been as charismatic to me. When she does try, it doesn't always come off genuine to me. Also, one week where she actually got constructive criticism instead of blind praise, her face was sooo tight-lipped, and her eyes were just deadpan. Usually the contestants nod and say thank you for the advice, but she didn't look very happy about it. I forget which episode it was, but I remember it made me lol. Maybe she just has bitch face.
I think it's more than just a bitch face, personally. But I agree. I couldn't tell you, I rarely watch it anymore after the bullshit that was Season 2's finale.
12:52 AM on 11/21/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I think it's more than just a bitch face, personally. But I agree. I couldn't tell you, I rarely watch it anymore after the bullshit that was Season 2's finale.
Ha, I'm just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt since people always think I'm rude before talking to me and I like to think of myself as a decent person.

I've heard conflicting reports about how nice she is. It seems like people I talk to either think she's lovely (mostly people on AP) or really rude (various other forums) so idk which to go with. Her reaction (again, in her face since she was silent) when being critiqued kind of gave me vibes that she may be rude, but I didn't want to just judge on purely that. I don't want to say she's a jerk when I lack evidence, so I'll say yeah, I kinda get the undercover jerk vibe from her sometimes, but idk if she is or not for sure. I can say that I've heard more negative than positive.
11:26 AM on 11/21/12
ReallyThough
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
regardless of if she is a nice person or a rude person - either way she is a bad singer.
12:42 PM on 11/21/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
regardless of if she is a nice person or a rude person - either way she is a bad singer.
^this.
12:45 PM on 11/21/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Not gonna listen but I'm still hoping she wins. I've seen her in the smallest of venues and now she's on such a huge stage. Woah.
That's no reason to want someone to win a competition. Especially when there are artist a lot more talented than her competing.
02:09 PM on 11/24/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
That's no reason to want someone to win a competition. Especially when there are artist a lot more talented than her competing.
Well I wouldn't really care about those other artists because I haven't watched the show. So I still support the person I know.
10:54 AM on 11/26/12
isntnikione
I've never heard of you either!
User Info.
she sounds exactly like that christina perri chick... even has the same hair.. do we really need two of the same?

EDIT: actually I take that back, at least Christina can actually hold a note. There are definitely far better singers out there who deserve to be in her shoes right now.
09:39 PM on 12/02/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
Reeeeally late to this, but this is the kind of jaw-dropping shit she's always been capable of, but too inconsistent/unfocused to manage live. God damn though. This is unreal.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests