Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
01:25 PM on 11/29/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Lol, he WAS the band! This is definitely one of those instances in which a member leaves and it's best to just dissolve the band. Very short lived yet they found a good amount of sucess, Sumerian must be pissed.
01:37 PM on 11/29/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Wait, my friends are about to go on tour with them...are they still doing the tour without him or something?

Who are your friends? I think they are going to tour without him but frankly I bet they'll break up soon afterwards.
07:45 PM on 11/29/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Capture the crown's album is already out in preproduction quality. It's not horrible to be honest, some catchy parts in there. I'd say it's a hair better IMO than the MMF album which aside from a few songs was largely too polished and forgettable. Nevertheless, there are literally hundreds more earnest, talented and deserving bands out in this type of metalcore.
08:46 PM on 11/29/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
I think the leaked stuff is before they changed the songs. They had to go back into chango to re write and re work some songs because sumerian didn't like them. Or so i've been told
You're always in the know about this haha. I've heard similar but your story makes more sense. It'll be kind of interesting to compare the two.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests