Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 61
12:37 AM on 11/30/12
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
was this the pissed of kid who screamd and jumped around on youtube
yep. and claimed to not effect his voice at all when it was so clear that it was. haha what a scum bag.
03:13 AM on 11/30/12
xxshawn
DANGER CLUB
User Info.
And not a single tear was shed.
04:08 AM on 11/30/12
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
They stayed with our bands house on their last tour and at one point during the night, there was a huge fight. Couldnt understand what it was about since they were yelling in their own language haha
04:49 AM on 11/30/12
Ohaidere
User Info.
One less shitty band?
06:05 AM on 11/30/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
dude was an obvious asshole when he just did covers. thank god.
10:23 AM on 11/30/12
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.

they are an aussie version of this band, who were just a ukranian version of asking alexandria. CTC are actually a little less annoying if you despise bad autotune, though.
11:49 AM on 11/30/12
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
I think the leaked stuff is before they changed the songs. They had to go back into chango to re write and re work some songs because sumerian didn't like them. Or so i've been told
Probably like "hmm, can you guys make it a bit less shit?"

Honestly that leaked version was just bad from all angles. Having said that, they have potential to be something more than just an Aussie Asking Alexandria cover band so I hope the rewrites actually come out sounding better than what they are now.

As for MMF, aside from Dennis, rest of the band sounded like they could actually be decent (drummer and the other guitarist especially). Dennis though, back in his youtube days was a huge arrogant scumbag just from the way he treated anybody who didn't get wet over his autotuned covers.
12:46 AM on 12/01/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
i didnt like the band, but his cover of an of machines song was noble. also the only MMF band around is memphis may fire. shame on make me famous for trying to change that.

RIP OF MACHINES.

WE MISS YOU
02:25 AM on 12/01/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Their lead singer sounds like a total asshole. Hopefully him leaving makes them sound better. That way they can abandon the terrible reputation of the name Make Me Famous and maybe sound better. And I cannot say this enough, I hope they do not sign Capture the Crown. But it seems inevitable at this point. I mean, it's not like Sumerian to miss the chance to sign the next scene band all the kids with no decent taste fall for. I can only hope the side of Sumerian that signed Dead Letter Circus would want to sign a band like Karnivool instead.
05:37 PM on 12/01/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
i didnt like the band, but his cover of an of machines song was noble. also the only MMF band around is memphis may fire. shame on make me famous for trying to change that.

RIP OF MACHINES.

WE MISS YOU
OF MACHINES IS THE BAND I SEE STARS WISHES IT WAS WHEN THEY STARTED
01:22 AM on 12/26/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
Ash was soooooo bent on signing this band.
Like as in he didnt want to?
01:23 AM on 12/26/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
also i never liked the guys videos. he seems like he has his head shoved up his ass.
02:32 AM on 12/26/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Like as in he didnt want to?
No, more like "I'm so stoked to sign a band from my home country, and if you don't like it, then go fuck yourself.". He took every opportunity to defend himself from youtube/facebook comments.
03:47 AM on 12/26/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
No, more like "I'm so stoked to sign a band from my home country, and if you don't like it, then go fuck yourself.". He took every opportunity to defend himself from youtube/facebook comments.
but like, they suck?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version